Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I'm gonna bust my b'fast 'bway cherry tomorrow and I don't want to look like a drat noob when it comes time to customize, if anyone has any helpful tips please post them. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

tell them to give y ou the bread they did not cum on.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

right now im sitting outside enjoying a cold beer and warm weather it's pretty nice

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

feelin zen as gently caress

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
ill see you in jail op

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
im serious when i say i only made it halfway through your OP and i thought of this timely song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18wHoMOBPh4

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

hey cub

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
When the person asks you what you'd like:

1) yell, "Eat FRESHHHHHHHHH",
2) make a beeline for McDs and order up a sausage McGriddle with two hashbrowns and an OJ,
3) know that you did right by me, Serviette

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
get more than 1 sauce

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

kazr posted:

hey cub

greetings

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

ninety posted:

I'm gonna bust my b'fast 'bway cherry tomorrow and I don't want to look like a drat noob when it comes time to customize, if anyone has any helpful tips please post them. Thank you.

Don't.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ask for the good bread, from the back.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
go to a loving diner

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

This is all terrible advice.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

ninety posted:

This is all terrible advice.

No. No, the advice offered is pretty solid.

What do you want to hear?

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

tell them to give y ou the bread they did not cum on.

Or at the very least try to get a deep discount on the cum bread

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

I hope your rectum explodes

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002
They used pre-cooked eggs on their sandwiches and you'll have NO idea how long those things have been sitting in the deli case. So... no matter what you order, enjoy your wild shits.

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

I am of hearty constitution, friends. Listen I gotta use this card up ok.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Work into the conversation with the sandwich artist that you also think little kids are sexy af.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
probably do like some egg sandiwch w/ spinach and cheese idk

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Take whatever sandwich you get, shove it in their toilet so the sandwich artist had to unclog it later, and go get some biscuits and gravy at a diner.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Just eat a bunch of their white chocolate macadamia cookies, they're the least gross item they sell. The most gross is their eggs. Seriously, they're like rubber.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Tell them to use the "good" eggs. If they look confused, give them a sly wink as you slide a dollar bill over the counter.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Giraffe posted:

Tell them to use the "good" eggs. If they look confused, give them a sly wink as you slide a dollar bill over the counter.

If you aren't going to the Subway in the mall be sure to know the word "huevos". It's pronounced like "wavoce".

Chumpy
Dec 28, 2008

Nap Ghost
Eggs and BBQ and all the veggies you want OP. Add bacon for a buck fifty more for a real man's man breakfast sandwich.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
demand that they use every single sauce in the sauce thing, makes you look like a real go-getter

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
OK. I used to have subway 100 ft away from my job. Get flat bread, yellow eggs and bacon, shredded cheese, spinach, tomatoes, banana peps, salt and pepper. There ya go

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Personally I'd never eat there again, but if the burrito truck wasn't around that is what I'd do for breakfast

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Toasted of course

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Buy a plane ticket to Philadelphia, find a cheap deli and order scrapple egg and cheese on a long roll. Otherwise, forget about it.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Remember when they did those awesome stuff baked breakfast things that just flat out ruled?

Then they discontinued them which is the 2nd worst thing Subway's ever done

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Blazing Ownager posted:

Remember when they did those awesome stuff baked breakfast things that just flat out ruled?

Then they discontinued them which is the 2nd worst thing Subway's ever done

That first thing was really bad

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

King of Bees posted:

OK. I used to have subway 100 ft away from my job. Get flat bread, yellow eggs and bacon, shredded cheese, spinach, tomatoes, banana peps, salt and pepper. There ya go

That sounds good, I might base my sandwich on this template. Thanks again everyone.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

cheerfullydrab posted:

Buy a plane ticket to Philadelphia, find a cheap deli and order scrapple egg and cheese on a long roll. Otherwise, fuhgeddaboudit.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

King of Bees posted:

That first thing was really bad

Eat fresh

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
Have them put on the green peppers, red onions, and your sauces before you toast it.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

toast my balls and taint

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hello OP I get lettuce, onions, spinach and cucumbers on my egg and cheese sandwich. and I put it all in the microwave because the toaster is too toasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
It doesn't matter what you get because you can be sure to "Eat Fresh" at Subways

• Locked thread