Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Uranus seemed more like Earth than wind, her first attack is Earth Shaking.

Yeah but her whole motif is wind. Her name, her obsession w/ going fast etc

e: also it's World Shaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crystalgate
Dec 26, 2012

quote:

So, let's just take a look at this. I want you to imagine that you have never dealt with this franchise before. Admittedly, you'd probably not be in that state going into this game. But pretend you have. This scene was straight up what every young idiot who went "Sailor Moon is for girls" was imagining in their head, and for some loving reason this is the very first thing we do to introduce our party.
I don't need to imagine that, that was the case for me. I have beaten the game, but I've never seen the anime or read the manga. Other than this game, the most exposure I've had is one and a half minute of cartoon where the girls tried to out-squeak Cream the Rabbit.

I assumed that the dialog was part a JRPG thing, but the scene did make me think that the Sailor Moon girls do talk a lot about boys. As far as who it is for, I pegged Sailor Moon as "probably marketed for girls, but if I had a daughter, I would not want her to watch it". I have since changed my mind towards not making any guess regarding who its marketed towards.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

Crystalgate posted:

I don't need to imagine that, that was the case for me. I have beaten the game, but I've never seen the anime or read the manga. Other than this game, the most exposure I've had is one and a half minute of cartoon where the girls tried to out-squeak Cream the Rabbit.

I assumed that the dialog was part a JRPG thing, but the scene did make me think that the Sailor Moon girls do talk a lot about boys. As far as who it is for, I pegged Sailor Moon as "probably marketed for girls, but if I had a daughter, I would not want her to watch it". I have since changed my mind towards not making any guess regarding who its marketed towards.

To be fair, they do talk about boys quite a bit in the original anime, just not so much that they'll ignore that all their old enemies seem to be coming back.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Yeah, I remember they were fairly boy crazy, but not to the extent of basically ignoring the problem to stalk someone on a date just for kicks.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
So I have a question
Why are these characters called sailors. There are no sailboats so far in the game, I've never seen anything with them sailing anything :confused:

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Schoolgirl outfits in Japan were modelled after european-style naval uniforms when they were first designed. According to wikipedia they were adopted partly because it was trendy at the time and partly because they were easy to sew and older classes of girls would often get assignments to make the outfits for younger classes.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

Acne Rain posted:

So I have a question
Why are these characters called sailors. There are no sailboats so far in the game, I've never seen anything with them sailing anything :confused:

The most common form of Japanese schoolgirl uniforms (with the white-on-blue scheme) are called "sailor clothes" because they were based on the British Royal Navy's uniform at the time, most notably the collar and the ascot. So, yeah, it's just because Sailor Moon, et al are wearing Japanese schoolgirl outfits some dude in the 1920s decided to base off a foreign Naval uniform.

e:fb

EDIT: I was just watching an episode of Sailor Moon (174, in case anyone wants to see for themselves), and I paused to check out something in English Ami was printing out. Best decision I made all day. Usagi. Usagi! USAGI!

EDIT2: Oh, wait, just to add to it, as she handed it off, Ami identified it as astronautics data from Columbia University she downloaded from the internet. And offers to translate it! Guess English is her weak subject and she's just too proud to admit it.

EclecticTastes fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Jun 9, 2016

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

END ME SCOOB posted:

/
Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter

Makoto is the raw power player on the team. In her human form she's athletic enough to manhandle Youma, and, I poo poo you not, her first appearance and transformation in the manga ends with her electrocuting Nephrite to death with her very first attack. Do not gently caress with Makoto. You have probably already guessed she has electrical abilities, but she towers over the rest of the cast**** as the tallest, being of such 'giant proportion' she has to wear her former school's uniform, the one she attends with the cast doesn't have anything in her size. Despite this, she's probably the biggest homebody of the team, being an accomplished chef and a sucker for romance second only to...

Sailor Jupiter was always my favorite as a kid, because she was the STRONGEST and punched monsters in the FACE :black101: also she could make cookies and had a long pretty skirt :3:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Crystalgate posted:

it is marketed for girls, and also it owns for young girls

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Press and hold the X button at the Title Screen then start a new game. Senshi start at level 16.

I could never get the level 99 code to work though.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Sailor Jupiter was always my favorite as a kid, because she was the STRONGEST and punched monsters in the FACE :black101: also she could make cookies and had a long pretty skirt :3:

I vaguely remember that in one of the movies Jupiter just hauls off and pitches a ball of lightning at a spaceship or something as it flies away, without doing an attack sequence and I was just like that rules why don't they do that all the dang time???

HeyYou
Feb 19, 2015

Revenant Threshold posted:

Sailor Moon is one of those weird areas for me because the only version of it I've ever experienced any of is this one.

That is my favorite version of Sailor Moon. I'm not joking. I will never not love enemies being defeated by Karaoke and all of the other wonderful weirdness this show comes up with. :allears:

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
This inspired me to blitz through the manga since I never actually finished it and holy poo poo I did not realize how bleak it gets.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Acne Rain posted:

So I have a question

What are you talking about?

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jun 9, 2016

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Acne Rain posted:

So I have a question

Isn't there a movie where Chibi-Usa is in a sailing ship?
I remember it because she's being kidnapped and I saw the clip of it with her screaming "MAMA!!" to Usagi and it actually made me a little upset.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

EclecticTastes posted:

EDIT: I was just watching an episode of Sailor Moon (174, in case anyone wants to see for themselves), and I paused to check out something in English Ami was printing out. Best decision I made all day. Usagi. Usagi! USAGI!

EDIT2: Oh, wait, just to add to it, as she handed it off, Ami identified it as astronautics data from Columbia University she downloaded from the internet. And offers to translate it! Guess English is her weak subject and she's just too proud to admit it.

A lot of easter eggs like that occur involving Ami and technology. See also:

Thuryl posted:

Also, in her early drafts of the manga, Naoko Takeuchi originally planned for her to be a cyborg and to be killed off permanently at the end of the first story arc. Neither of those things ended up happening.

That story (which, along with a sketch, is in the new editions of the manga) combined with how this series ends makes me think that Takeuchi really, really wanted to take this story in some vicious directions before her editor put a foot down.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

I vaguely remember that in one of the movies Jupiter just hauls off and pitches a ball of lightning at a spaceship or something as it flies away, without doing an attack sequence and I was just like that rules why don't they do that all the dang time???

As a child I wondered that too, but as an adult I know the answer is "Because repeating the same attack sequences over and over again saves the animation studio time and money".

Kaislioc
Feb 14, 2008

Getsuya posted:

Would it ruin the fun if I took a peek at the original Japanese version and pointed out what some of the more nonsensical translations were supposed to mean? I don't want to get all elitist and nitpick the whole thing but I'm just wondering if anyone's curious what some of those parts that straight up didn't make sense were actually supposed to be saying.

END ME SCOOB posted:

If you want to do this, I'd love to hear what some of this poo poo is in the original tongue.

I might have jumped the gun a little and already looked at a bit. I hope you don't mind. :ohdear:

quote:

An epidemic has begun to spread among the people of the city.

I have no idea what that epidemic is. I'm pretty sure it's a mistranslation.

Well I'll be, epidemic or plague/infectious disease really is the only working translation えきびょう that I know of. The dictionaries don't seem to like the idea of it being used idiomatically but I suppose it's not impossible.

quote:

Meanwhile, several youths have banded together to form a gang!

This was about young people going missing. There was nothing about gangs here.

quote:

And then the cutscene stops making sense.

The Death Phantom has dealt a powerful blow.
...........huh?

This Death Phantom is a new... enemy?

So, why this makes no sense is that the Death Phantom is dead by this point, being the villain of Sailor Moon R (two "seasons" ago), and he doesn't appear in the drat game at all. For the record, that dude is probably one of the most metal villains in the series, being that sometime during the Silver Millenium, this dude reinvents crime and gets teleported to the center of a planet for it. This rather extreme form of punishment fails to stop him from nearly wiping out Crystal Tokyo via time travel.

"But I just defeated the Death Phantom... why?"
"A new enemy"?

This line has poo poo all to do with the Death Phantom dealing a powerful blow and the "a new enemy" is in no way related to the Death Phantom. That's... quite the gently caress up, especially considering the guy never actually appears in the game. The mystery is solved.

quote:

It is our Destiny.

Oh, uh. Get used to this translation capitalizing that word for no reason.

This line is more about them trying to change their future than "It is our Destiny" but eh it seems like it's within the reasonable limits of creative liberty. But let it forever be known they could have very easily have avoided using "It is our ~*Destiny*~" and they probably changed the line a little to accommodate it.

quote:

I actually have no idea what the hell is supposed to be happening here. Usagi's sprite begins laughing, but the next line she says is "Yay", and then she teases her daughter about whether or not she'll have a boyfriend.

Pink hair has a bad feeling/bad premonition. Sailor Moon takes the piss out of her and asks if she's mistaking it for butterlfies in her stomach instead and says she's at the age she'll start wanting a boyfriend. She gets annoyed and walks away. "Yay!" may also be completely mistranslated.

They generally just talk about how there are no bad guys anymore, everyone can live happily and this peace will totally last forever. All I can really say is that the word "aliens" appears exactly zero times in the original text.

At this point I noticed that several people have shown a scene that plays when you wait at the main menu too long. I'm wondering if you knew about it or are saving it for later?

quote:

Technically, the full title of the series is "Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon", aka "Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon". I presume this is what is said here in Japanese. I have no idea where this full title came from.

Nidoking posted:

In Japanese, Sailor Moon's speech to the bad guys actually refers to herself as "the Sailor-Suited Pretty Guardian, Sailor Moon," so I'm pretty sure that's a literal translation.

Bingo.

quote:

Master... Destiny draws near. An evil comet is approaching, to return Destiny to its origins. A horrible comet with the power to return everything... Now... In the future... And in the past... It is giving birth to an existence in which all shall be returned to what has been.

Ok, maybe this is just me, but the word here is かえる. Change. Isn't the entire point of this story about them trying to change the future? It is a power that can change the past, present and future as it wishes. The gently caress is this about returning Destiny to its origins?

quote:

Not yet, but soon.

That's an interesting way of way of phrasing "distant future".

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Kaislioc posted:

At this point I noticed that several people have shown a scene that plays when you wait at the main menu too long. I'm wondering if you knew about it or are saving it for later?

I actually did not even know that was in the game. That explains where a few sprites that left me going "buh?" in the rip came from. I'll work that into the next update because a) I'm about to head to work and b) the next one is a little anemic anyway.

Guys it's possible I didn't do a lot of research into this game.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
fact check me, scoob

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.

Kaislioc posted:

Ok, maybe this is just me, but the word here is かえる. Change. Isn't the entire point of this story about them trying to change the future? It is a power that can change the past, present and future as it wishes. The gently caress is this about returning Destiny to its origins?

かえる can mean change, but it can also mean return (such as something that was borrowed, or as going back to a previous place or state), frog, or to be able to buy something. The kanji would tell you which meaning is intended if the context doesn't make it clear.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Well, Kaislioc's explanations certainly helped. I'd just been assuming that the scenes in the future happened before Death Phantom's attack and the new threat preempted him as part of the timeline being twisted into knots.

It says something about the series that time being out of whack fits right in with everything else.

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013
Christ I wasn't expecting the translation to be this bad. I think the translators watched some Sailor Moon, pulled out a kanji dictionary and said 'yep, we can do this'. I was expecting them to get a few tenses and idioms wrong but holy crap they missed most of this stuff by a mile. Here's what the opening text is supposed to say (this is going to be kind of stiff and literal so you can see how far off this poo poo is):

Japanese posted:

He came from far away
And as he continued to wander in the deep darkness,
Eventually the words of darkness stole his heart...

"If that which shines on the darkness is called light,
Then that which chases the light............... is darkness.

That being the case,
It could be said that in the place where there is light, there is no darkness
and in the place where there is darkness, there is no light.
If Light begets light,
and darkness begets darkness,
then let there be darkness, the darkness we long for..."

And so... he became one with the darkness.

I think they translated the first two lines then kind of gave up and just came up with some BS based off the video.
Anyway I'm not going to do a word-for-word but here are a few of the other most BS parts:

The epidemic IS mentioned in the Japanese version but the next line, which they translated as youths forming a gang or something should have read:

Japanese posted:

Many young boys and girls suddenly vanished.

Which I guess is the epidemic they're talking about.

You were rightly confused by the Death Phantom part because she actually says:

Japanese posted:

And we just got done beating Death Phantom.

And then the prince guy says 'a new enemy?' which the translators thought was still referencing Death Phantom I guess.

The conversation between the two spying on the two Usagis goes more like:

Japanese posted:

'Those are the girls!'
'Haha, looks like things can still be changed. We'll make it all play out the way we want it to'
'Could I even end up together with those girls?'
'If we change our fate, you can do whatever you want'
So green-hair (a boy, not sure if that was ever clarified) sounds more like he wants to hang out with the girls rather than spying on them. I don't know the plot of the game so I'm just going off of what they say but that's the feeling it gives off.

The Usagis conversation is completely different mostly because they effed up the first line making it sound completely bizarre.

Japanese posted:

Chibi: Suddenly my heart won't stop pounding. (or more literally 'there's commotion in my chest')
Moon: There you go again with that!
Moon: Are you sure your heart didn't just skip a beat? (As in: are you feeling lovestruck rather than anxious)
Moon: I guess you're getting old enough to start wanting a boyfriend of your own.
Moon: But... Mamo-chan is off limits!
Chibi: Idiot.
Chibi: That's not what I'm feeling.
Chibi: Hey... Usagi...
Chibi: There aren't going to be any more bad guys attacking us, right?
Chibi: We're all going to live together and be happy now, right?
Moon: Of course we will!
Moon: This peace is going to last forever!
Moon: Even if some bad guys DO show up...
Moon: Sailor Moon will... Punish them in the name of the Moon!

Honestly this part right here would make me want to call for a complete retranslation. The translators botched it horribly, making Chibi give some bizarro future prophecy when instead the whole thing is about her being a little kid who has been traumatized by Seeing Some poo poo while fighting killer aliens with her mom asking said mom to reassure her that it's going to be alright now and no more horrible things will happen to them. Rather than laughing her off Usagi is very cheerful and confident to dispel Chibi's fears. It's actually a fairly adorable scene and I definitely wasn't expecting any interesting writing from this game, so it was a pleasant surprise.

I mean I'm not volunteering or anything (though I will continue to point out some of the bigger mix-ups in this translation in this thread) but someone needs to re-do this patch from the ground up.

Edit: And I believe the Destiny is actually 'unmei' which I translated as Fate. They do talk a lot about changing fate.

Getsuya fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jun 10, 2016

Sorites
Sep 10, 2012

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

This was my favourite thing about the first season finale, seeing them use their powers outside the usual attack sequences. It somehow made Child Me take them all much more seriously.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
...Son of a bitch I wanna play along

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

Holy poo poo. Thanks for the translation comparison, I had no idea.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
yeah I knew this translation was a mess but I didn't know it was that far off

that might make some of the nonsense coming up less stupid too

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Revenant Threshold posted:

Sailor Moon is one of those weird areas for me because the only version of it I've ever experienced any of is this one.

Honestly this might be my favorite version of Sailor Moon, not that I'm a huge huge fan of the franchise to begin with.

No, seriously, it's actually quite an interesting adaptation if you can get past the inherent silliness of it all.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
There is almost guaranteed to be a post where I gush about that live action show.

Hint: it's gonna be when Queen Beryl is a boss

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

What i remember about the live action show, thanks mostly to meme screen caps, was Ami's hosed up home life

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

END ME SCOOB posted:

There is almost guaranteed to be a post where I gush about that live action show.

Hint: it's gonna be when Queen Beryl is a boss

That show was surprisingly great. Highlights include how much of a fuckin baller Makoto was in it.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Getsuya posted:

I mean I'm not volunteering or anything (though I will continue to point out some of the bigger mix-ups in this translation in this thread) but someone needs to re-do this patch from the ground up.
Oh no, not another goon project. The world doesn't need Sailor Moon: Another Story: The Crystal Clock.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
imagine four sailor scouts on the edge of a cliff

Heavy Sigh
Nov 13, 2011

They've planted corn everywhere.

Soiled Meat
Minako Fiveaces.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Dick Burglar posted:

imagine four sailor scouts on the edge of a cliff

The Negaverse works the same way.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Ami catches a bus from the shrine. Secretly, this is actually a game mechanics tutorial. We'll be able to use these bus stops to head to a few locations later in the game.

So we follow her on the next bus, to Tokyo Station. Incidentally, this is the very first moment we've had actual character control since killing that boss.

Here are our party member's stats. Ignore the +9 Usagi gets for being decked out in timepieces, but as our only healer/main character, her stats kinda don't matter since she's going to be here all the time. Spoilers: Ami will be in our party by update's end.

Also, this is what the puzzle looks like so far. As far as I am aware, the puzzle pieces are randomized, so it kinda sucks that we got the absolute blandest piece to begin with!

As you can imagine, just like a bad sitcom, everyone has to hide behind plants and things before Ami heads to the train track to wait for Urawa. She then longs for him briefly before...

Yeah- huh? Something seems funny here.
(screams)
(People rush in from offscreen, Makoto stops one)
Hold on, what happened?
Th-there's a monster in there! OUT OF MY WAY!
(another NPC runs by, screaming...)
The monster trapped a boy in there! Get the police!

A fun game to play: watch how often places which were lit up and regular ten seconds prior turn dark and spooky on a scene change.

Everyone! You've come to help!
Yyyyyyyyes. That's why we've come. To help.
Everyone, transform!

And so they did.

Walking onto the train starts an encounter with this fellow! This is where I get legitimately confused about this game's difficulty curve. Want to know why?

He literally can't attack you.

If he tries, a "not enough EP" message will appear, which I don't know what to make of it. If we go with my 'this game was rushed' theory, then I get the feeling someone tweaked something too late in development and didn't give a poo poo. If not, it means someone straight up designed a boss you can't lose to after the first encounter in the game.

And made you fight him twice. Levelling you up massively after each fight (by the end of these two fights, we're level 6).

What the gently caress do I say to that? He still can't fight and you're even more potent this go around, you will have to try and let him survive to a secound round.

Also if he isn't an original character (he might be? googling around finds suggestions of this), he's probably this Youma, "Bunbo", who Urawa was turned into by villainy. It was a weird arc. There was a dude who was basically a living evil Power Glove. Another was a cat... before it got turned into a monster.

Mi... Mizuno-san...

Okay, so... I haven't watched the 90s series in ages. I don't know if this was a DiC only thing or what, but you better believe I'm triple-checking all the character info I can as I write these posts (which, ironically, is probably loving me when I should be triple-checking game mechanics). So this line made me laugh because I'd read this hours earlier:

WikiMoon posted:

After this he moved away as his family were transferred, but he and Ami agreed to be on first name basis with each other before he left.

Yep. These two who keep calling each other by honorifics and their family names are sure intimate. Looking forward to seeing if anyone who's correcting the patch finds this is a weeaboo screwup.

(Ami screams a lot and panics. Which is ironic because she's studying to be a doctor, and...)
Relax, he's just unconscious.
We should probably get back to the Hikawa Shrine.

Yes, I'm alright now.

I want to stress that the following is one of those "I did not alter any of this dialogue" moments:

Well, Mizuno-san... I had a vision in my dream. The past and the future changed places...
What?
I don't understand it very well, but... History... No, Destiny will change.
So, the future has been replaced?
No. The past has also been replaced.
The past?!

And then we cut straight to Rei blowing poo poo up. Because that's how a fire reading works, you see.

According to the dialogue, a face should be visible here, but it isn't until halfway through the scene.

That's...!? I have no idea who this is, actually. An enemy?

This is merely a greeting!

And then the explosion explodes harder. Like a Looney Tunes short.

(coughing)
So what was THAT?
I have no idea.
I thought this was your area of expertise. And your face is all black now.
Oh, shut up. (more coughing)
...Are you sure you're okay?
I'm drawing a bath.

So it said 'Sin', right?
A new enemy of some sort?
Rei! Telephone! It's Haruka!
Ah! She's busy, I'll take it for her!

And then Haruka tells us a very interesting story*.

I'm late for the parade!
(Two hyperactive children with unnatural hair colors slam into one another.)

Sorry! I'm late! (She flees.)
(walks to the chain) This is... the princess' pendant.

(Sin teleports in behind him.)

Anshar.
Sister...

(The rest of the game's villains appear behind her.)

So here we go, folks, meet the... pretend you can hear me sighing as I say this. Meet the Opposito Senshi. These five are Sin (who we've seen a few times, and clearly bizarro-Usagi), Nabu with the good blue hair (reverse-Mercury), Nergal is the crimson-coiffed lady in back (anti-Mars), Marduk the Grey (un-Jupiter), and Ishtar (she is straight up Venus, no reversal about it), who is easily the best of these five. You'll see. I guess their names are all very Babylonian/Mesopotamian in nature.

Nothing.
(turning to the others) Let's go!

The six of them watch the parade, then they teleport away silently. At the bottom of the screen we see the words "From this point on, Destiny has been changed..." and the title screen reappears.

Next time we'll get to some really crazy poo poo!

* I feel this is where I should make clear I'm joking and this is actually a scene that makes some sense of the plot and doesn't show up in the game itself to my memory, only as an attract mode if you chill at the title screen! loving game.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
I'm almost surprised there wasn't already a team of evil anti-Sailors as part of the original story.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
There were. Repeatedly. They just never decided to make it as blatant. (You'll see multiple.)

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
All that matters is their design and these are... Not terrible. albeit I think I'll reserve judgement until I see their portraits.

• Locked thread