Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Thank you for doing this. I tried to LP this game once by editing the text to be better as I went along.

I burnt out before we finished the train section.

Also, remember how much the writers of this game hate don't know a thing about the rest of the world as we go along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Are you going to make things easier for yourself and use the game's cheat code to start at level 16?

After showing off the horrors of the solo missions first of course. :v:

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Press and hold the X button at the Title Screen then start a new game. Senshi start at level 16.

I could never get the level 99 code to work though.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

So this Let's Play has got me listening to the Sailor Business Podcast.

Thank you for that.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Blockhouse posted:

seriously everyone listen to sailor business

I'm voting this thread 5 because it's great.

And it got me to listen to Sailor Business.

Rei is great, screw them. :v:

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Everywhere but Japan is a wasteland where people live in trees and have no working electricity.

Also, gently caress Canada and it's weird marriage customs.

This game is special.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

The Sailor Business podcast has ruined me.

Chris Sims :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

grandalt posted:

To be fair to Demade, he only tried to do the time paradox thing after he had to kill his brother who was mind-controlled by Death Phantom and then found out that he couldn't kill Death Phantom because Death Phantom was a planet.

Mercury and Jupiter, because of a wonderful dance they shared.

This because of the Sailor Business Podcast. :v:

• Locked thread