Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I didn't fight through two wars to rule
I fought for the future of the world

And the right to have hot tea whenever I wanted
Oh dear. This game, while its a interesting look at sailor moon, is so grinding that I don't think this lp will be finished. Well, good luck.

But on a more positive note, the translator didn't exactly mess up Sailor Moon's catch phase. They just used the one from the DiC dub, or at least it appeared in the dub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Well, the manga in exchange gave up a lot of character depth. The anime had time for the characters to breath, and this game takes a bend of both of them, but more of the anime, I think.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

what, like the one where they meet Dracula?

Which one? Dracula has a least three Sailor Moon shows dealing with him.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

More of Usagi was like what was going on? Mamoru was more of who is this guy?

Anyways I like that Tuxedo showed up to help a lot in the anime, because it was clear that he was a support character. In fact, the monster we just fought was the one monster that was fought just by him and that didn't go so well, but he held it off a for a good while.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

No, because they weren't torturing her friends, they were just murdering them. Besides, there was no way for them to get what they wanted at the time, not without a fight.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I'm pretty sure that the Combaters are based on those duplicates of Germatoid. As for Kaolinite, in the anime, she was the most powerful subboss, able to fight seven sailors and tux at the same time. If it wasn't for her own power turning against her and she was fighting on Tokyo Tower, she might have beaten them.

Talk him down

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

Bloodly posted:

I'm not getting 'weird' as much as 'poor little rich girl'. Only she's not rich, either.

Actually, she is rich. Tomoe was loaded, he owned a manor and his school was in a skyscraper, which he owned. And Neptune and Uranus, who she lives with now, are also rich. They own helicopters after all.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

To be fair to Demade, he only tried to do the time paradox thing after he had to kill his brother who was mind-controlled by Death Phantom and then found out that he couldn't kill Death Phantom because Death Phantom was a planet.

Mercury and Jupiter, because of a wonderful dance they shared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

No, that's really just Beryl and Demande, the rest have different ideas.

• Locked thread