Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

I'm in either Diana or Akachi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Diana Stanley (Mykkel) - Lore 4, Influence 2, Observation 3, Strength 3, Will 1. 7/7 Health, 5/5 Sanity. 0 Clues, 0 Focus, 0 Tickets.
  • Wither - Spell, Incantation: When resolving combat encounter, Pass Lore test, gain +3 Strength until end of encounter. Then flip this card. Back:??
  • Arcane Manuscripts - Asset, Tome: +1 Lore when resolving Spell effects.

Diana headed up the ship that would take her to Buenos Aires with satisfaction. Her report to Sanford had been accepted last night, the Order wouldn't know she had left Panama for at least 24 hours. She should be able to slip into Buenos Aires and out before the Order agents there were notified that she had gone rogue. She wasn't sure why, but she knew disrupting the Order's plans required her to see the Christ of Buenos Aires statue.

Actions:
1. Move Move to Buenos Aires
2. Acquire Assets If I get at least 1 success, I'll get a bank loan, and take Conspiracy Theorist. If I generate zero successes, I'll pass on the loan.

Encounter: Mysterious Disapperances Encounter

Notes:
Edit because I am an idiot and misread Elder Sign, rerolling my 1 will die is not worth a debt condition.

Mykkel fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jun 7, 2016

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

bank loan is 2 auto successes for Influence test, and you get a debt condition.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

I'll take the debt. You buy the rest.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Wow. that Curse was poorly timed.

Go kill the monsters in Antartica.

Diana was disoriented, she had gone to sleep in Buenos Aires, having surrendered her manuscripts to the bruiser that was holding Alexandro Jimenez's
debts. Alexandro had been correct on the alien experiments in the Senator Kane had shipped her an interesting trinket that was supposed to assist in matters of will.
But she had awoken on a beach, Alexandro curled up on her right. She wasn't sure where she was, but this was not Argentina.

Mykkel fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jun 8, 2016

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

I think Charlie should stay put, and acquire assets.

Next turn, should Diana head back to Buenos Aires, head towards Antartica, or head somewhere else?

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Anyone have thoughts on which Task I should keep? I'm leaning towards Sacrifices to Make, because I don't see me getting 6 clues.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Okay I'll discard Greater Good.

I don't think we can change Leader before our next actions, but I think Diana could move 1 space closer to Jacqueline on her turn, and when Finn moves to that space on his turn he could use his personal action to both investigators the next space necessary.

Stelas, am I reading that right?

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

That sounds good to me. Assuming that Stelas agrees that fool of Sounds plan will work, my actions:

1. Trade with Finn, get Blunderbass holy cross, give Elder Sign.
2. Focus

Mykkel fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jun 9, 2016

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Edited my action to include cross sign trade.

Encounter is Combat. Then Gate.

Mykkel fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jun 10, 2016

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Stelas posted:

Do also add what you intend to do if the monsters are cleared from the space i.e. Gate or Wilderness!

Sorry edited post.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Sure I'll activate the task.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

I'm cool with leaving the turn as it is.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

I'll use a focus point where it would be most helpful. I'll save the clue though.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Unless someone has a better idea I'll move to Rome and rest. The oplan being to try and get to Daisy for some curse removal in the near future.

Rome encounter.

Stelas can you move token on sacrifices to make so the text is visible?
Sorry for lack of flavor text, work plus packing has wiped me out.

Mykkel fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jun 11, 2016

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

I don't see an entry for Diana for Reckoning??

If Diana uses personal action against the cultist in Rome, does it become an ally, or just go away?

Alternately, should I move this cultist to someone else's space so they can get the cultist?

Also, Can Daisy come to Diana, since there is a gate in Rome it might be better to have Daisy and Diana attempt to close the gate.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Krysmphoenix posted:

Any complaints if I moved to Arkham and tried to take the Cultist and Gate over there?

Well it would be awesome if Daisy and Diana ended up on the same space, with Daisy having an action to do Blessing of Isis on Diana. How about you come to Rome instead of Arkham?

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Diana Stanley (Mykkel)

Diana was still trying to understand how she had been cursed. She had been unable to free the Silver Twilight Initiate and had fled to Rome. Alejandro told her help was coming. So Diana would rest and refocus her energies in Rome. She could feel the gate in Rome, she just wasn't sure she could close it with the curse upon her.

Actions:
Rest
Focus
Encounter: Gate if it is still open, otherwise Rome.

Notes:
Thanks Kyrsmphoenix, Diana should be a lot less useful if the curse is lifted.
Stela, can Wither be used in conjunction with Blunderbuss? If so, I would like to do so.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Stelas posted:

Nope! Only one flat bonus (+X) may be used against a given test, regardless of source.

Makes sense.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

woops, right.

1. Prepare to Travel (ship ticket)
2. Assuming Focus still works I'll do it. If not, Acquire Assets I guess.

Encounter: Combat, Gate, Rome

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Stelas posted:

Focus is fine - did you wanna tick Sacrifices again?

Sure.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Sure burn the focus and clue. I've been cursed and delayed. Rather not be detained.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

1. Move to London
2. Ship to Arkham

Encounter: Gate

My thoughts on Diana for next few turns, is getting to either Buenos Aires or Antartica, depending on what the group thinks is more important?

I am thinking that after my next focus action, I should flip my task, anyone have thoughts on that?

Mykkel fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Jun 16, 2016

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Stelas posted:

Ah whoops. Yeah, you did, sorry about that.

Okay I edited my post to reflect my actions.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

1 sanity and a dark pact sounds great.

Not sure what space I should go to? City of elder things to scoop the clue?
Pretty sure I can't deal with the monsters on Buenos Aires by myself.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Absent a better suggestion I'll go to city of elder things.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Tendales posted:

If you want to work on the mystery, I can mail you some clues

That would be swell.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Actions:
1. Rest
2. Focus, tick the task, and flip the task.

Encounter: Mystery.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Actions:
1. Feed the mind: Diana lore
2. Rest

Encounter mystery.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Can Diana not rest on lake camp?

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Recover sanity please.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

So what should Diana do? Feed the mind Agnes. And then what?

Mykkel fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jun 27, 2016

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Can I move to Antarctica as one travel action?
If so I'll do that. With a research encounter.

Otherwise I'll rest. and do the location encounter. (As it seems stupid to got to Miskatonic to get beat up by something I can't hurt.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Sure I'll take the deal.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Argh... I need 1 more action then I have. Or that ship ticket I thought I got and didn't use many turns ago. THen I could go to Buenos AIres and wipe those monsters.

1. Prepare to travel.
2. Acquire Assets.

Encounter: Antartica.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

In that case:
1. Travel to buenos aires
2. Personal action to rid buenos Aires of monsters.

Encounter research

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Yep I'll close buenos Aires.

1. Rest
2. Acquire assets.

Encounter: Gate.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Bank loan to get cultist journal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Wow. That was close. Thanks for running the game Stelas.

• Locked thread