Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Captain Internet posted:

What? 2 OT games, tied or within 1 goal for like 98% of the games.
ive watched every second. its been ultra defensive and pittsburgh has clearly asserted themselves as the better team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
gently caress the pens

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Oh hell yeah, game 5 with the cup

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
how loving dumb do you have to be to play dillon and polak with two minutes left in a cup final game when you need a goal

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

gently caress YES! PENS WIN!

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

loving dipshit

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Needed the split. Now two chances to win on home ice worst comes to worst.

Awesome effort tonight.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Sharks bad.

Bad Sharks, bad

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Mage_Boy posted:

gently caress YES! PENS WIN!

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

eat poo poo deboer

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

It's what I said at the start and I haven't really been watching since the Caps thankfully got knocked out but I expect a sweep or five games at most and people are gonna be easily disappointed that it doesn't go seven

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Ah man sid, I wished you'd answered thst question "because I cheat"

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Gene's English is pretty drat good these days

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I'm hype for Thursday now

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I hope Murray gets a goal in game 5 so it can go down in history like Maz and the greatest dinger man has ever seen

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

tofes posted:

how loving dumb do you have to be to play dillon and polak with two minutes left in a cup final game when you need a goal

pete deboer has a love affair with statuesque defensemen

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Man it would be surreal seeing a Pittsburgh team win a championship at home, last time that happened was over half a century ago in the greatest baseball game every played: Game 7 of the 1960 WS

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
reminder: kypreos said that this will be the last series that malkin plays for the penguins, for whatever stupid reason entered his overly thick but hollow skull

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

achillesforever6 posted:

Man it would be surreal seeing a Pittsburgh team win a championship at home, last time that happened was over half a century ago in the greatest baseball game every played: Game 7 of the 1960 WS

Eh, we don't have basketball and the Super Bowl has been neutral site for 50 years

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

reminder: kypreos said that this will be the last series that malkin plays for the penguins, for whatever stupid reason entered his overly thick but hollow skull

He has to take Niki back to Russia to get started on the doping program

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

tofes posted:

hahahahah was it seriously Polak out there for that 3rd goal? jesus :ughh:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i'm pretty sure the penguins are gonna win the stanley cup

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Duke Chin posted:

hahahahah was it seriously Polak out there for that 3rd goal? jesus :ughh:

brenden dillon made a bad read and the puck was in the net three seconds later

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

bump_fn posted:

i'm pretty sure the penguins are gonna win the stanley cup

It feels good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph