Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
not sure if I should do a sick asphalt/concrete way (expensive and labor intensive), scatter some sick skipping rocks (doubles as home defense), keep the grass or just dig a big ol hole.

so many pros and cons to weigh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Get some gypos to tar the whole garden

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Get some gypos to tar the whole garden

That's a lot of lamb!

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I have a long shared driveway and part of it is paved and part is gravel and the gravel is a pain in the winter because it's shaded and you have to have proper drainage

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

ChrisHansen posted:

I have a long shared driveway and part of it is paved and part is gravel and the gravel is a pain in the winter because it's shaded and you have to have proper drainage

That's. More work then huh? Ughhhhh

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Concrete is way easier to work with than it looks if you have a friend or two help.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
try to make the driveway long as you can, ladies like a long, wide driveway

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Booblord Zagats posted:

Concrete is way easier to work with than it looks if you have a friend or two help.

A friend or two? Hah good one posting pal!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

JiveHonky posted:

try to make the driveway long as you can, ladies like a long, wide driveway

Oh gently caress yeah

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

are you 'role playing'? this sounds suspiciously like you are 'playing the role' of a homeowner, one who is kind of responsible at that. are you aware that role playing is not allowed here? please be careful, do not play roles, do not act, do not pretend, do not pass go, do huff gas and collect $20 from your mom for more gas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

satanic splash-back posted:

are you 'role playing'? this sounds suspiciously like you are 'playing the role' of a homeowner, one who is kind of responsible at that. are you aware that role playing is not allowed here? please be careful, do not play roles, do not act, do not pretend, do not pass go, do huff gas and collect $20 from your mom for more gas.

This is a very serious and and real thing I am not fooling for in the thread opportunities

• Locked thread