Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I got $10 Kroger flip flops and I don't give a gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Dang, get some lotion. Ain't no sense in going out that ashy.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Well-made Roman-style sandals are stylish as gently caress, and foam flap-flops are great for loving about in the yard.

naem
May 29, 2011

tazjin posted:

Nice you're a German tourist now

I'm like the only white dude in my neighborhood and all the foreign tourists want to ask me for directions, people actually cross the street to speak bad English at me "you ah, amaydican? We need for directions go to how you say, HASSENFEFFERFARFËNUGANKLEINSCHEISSHUND bike ah, rental shop?"

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

JiveHonky posted:

i hope you step on a rusty nail and get tetris
This is a mysterious post because you can't tell whether JiveHonky wrote "tetris" on purpose.

Anyway if you're up to date on your tetanus shot, who cares? Step on all the rusty nails you want.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Absolute Lithops posted:

This is a mysterious post because you can't tell whether JiveHonky wrote "tetris" on purpose.

Anyway if you're up to date on your tetanus shot, who cares? Step on all the rusty nails you want.

they just found out that tetanus shots last at least 2x as long as originally thought.

so we can all go step on nails!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Revenants Return posted:

This is basically what I got.

i used to have something like that except black good work goon

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

who hasn't thought about strapping some sandals on your feet with those long leg wrappings and pretending they are a gladiator, complete with funny helmet and weird leather skirt which is both protective and well-ventilated, and, once the genitals are completely open to the air, enjoying the juxtaposition of cool, dry genitalia and blood-thirst combat that only a true gladiator outfit (with sandals) can create?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
nothing let's the world know you're gay and proud better than sandals

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Iron Prince posted:

ok gaydar what about boat shoes

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
they say closeted gay

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Prince posted:

This but unironically

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

numberoneposter posted:

ok gaydar what about boat shoes

Well, I have 6 pair of boat shoes in assorted colors/patterns, and I'm gayer than old Paree, does that clear anything up?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

satanic splash-back posted:

who hasn't thought about strapping some sandals on your feet with those long leg wrappings and pretending they are a gladiator, complete with funny helmet and weird leather skirt which is both protective and well-ventilated, and, once the genitals are completely open to the air, enjoying the juxtaposition of cool, dry genitalia and blood-thirst combat that only a true gladiator outfit (with sandals) can create?

I feel so exposed and physically charged with an instinctive vulnerability and it is electrifying.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I feel so exposed and physically charged with an instinctive vulnerability and it is electrifying.

it is what i would call a "thumbs up" experience

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

its fun guessing who the poo poo posting retards that spam threads in gbs are reregs of. my money is on rr being sstary skies above everyones favorite incel

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

satanic splash-back posted:

it is what i would call a "thumbs up" experience
Depends on the thumb..!
Anyway this is the sandals thread so we're gonna have to make efforts for toe-related verbiage:

That sounds like a real "white knuckle" experience! :agesilaus:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

criscodisco posted:

Well, I have 6 pair of boat shoes in assorted colors/patterns, and I'm gayer than old Paree, does that clear anything up?
ill see you guys at the gently caress fest then i guess

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

criscodisco posted:

pm me

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
TIL goons think sandals and flip flops are the same thing.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Haier posted:

I do in that they both suck.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im a birkenstock guy myself can i show you my leica?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

numberoneposter posted:

im a birkenstock guy myself can i show you my leica?

Bro I got some heady wire wraps let's trade.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

criscodisco posted:

what in your life led to this

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
looking fresh as gently caress

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Iron Prince posted:

they say closeted gay

Ok this part at least is true

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Haier posted:

Flip flops are a type of sandal

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Maoist Pussy posted:

what in your life led to this

Knowing how to dress for the occasion?

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

criscodisco posted:

Knowing how to dress for the occasion?

there is no such occasion that would warrant boatshoes and there isn't something better/not stupid you could wear instead

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I am sorry that you are so terribly wrong.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Boat shoes were popular like 5 years ago, now they're mostly for frat bros and not adults

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Or being on a boat.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Went for a nice 3 to 4 mile walk the other day. Was too lazy to go upstairs and grab socks, so I just wore sandals. My feet ended up hurting. Not a lot of support in those fellas.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

criscodisco posted:

Or being on a boat.

actual boat shoes look like this now

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lt. Chips posted:

Went for a nice 3 to 4 mile walk the other day. Was too lazy to go upstairs and grab socks, so I just wore sandals. My feet ended up hurting. Not a lot of support in those fellas.

sounds like your foot muscles are weak your feet shouldnt need support

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Whatup bitches. I own a pair of 100 dollah closed toe sandals. Made by clarks, a leather goods retailer that also sells purses, which gives you and idea of how awesome and super manly they are.

I don't loving care what anyone has to say. gently caress haters. They are the second most comfortable footware I've ever owned, right after my pair of old rear end docs thay are litterally moulded to the souls of my feet at this point. I would kill a man for trying to steal these sandals.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I like my $30 Teva sandals. I wear them all the time when I'm out of work. Super comfortable and solid.

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
I have sandals that I bought for $4 three or four years ago. They're fine when I need to take the garbage out, but I'd never wear them around because the sole rubs my feet wrong and they hurt.

My college roommate wore Tevas and they smelled horrible, like they made everything in the room stink like a dirty foot, so I'll never buy or wear Tevas and when I see them I can't help but remember how badly they smelled.

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer

Gaunab posted:

looking fresh as gently caress

Do people wear socks and sandals ironically now? The rest of that outfit seems too fashionable for it to be legit.

Goddamn people, first they came for our pulled up tube socks, then they came for our socks and sandals... next thing you know, it'll be "cool" to wear cargo pants and the whole cycle will start all over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Don't know how I forgot that ops gimmick is pretending that he doesn't know op only refers to the thread poster

• Locked thread