Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Voting this thread a 5 so everyone comes in and sees what a piece of poo poo the OP is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Wendigee posted:

I prefer lean beef so im okay with that. I always cut out the fat if I'm served a steak with a rind or a vein through it.

Lol

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Chinatown posted:

congrats on having poo poo meat for literally your entire life

god what a loving awful existence

Lol at caring about eating when you could smoke and drink yourself into non-existence.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

fight my pretties yessss! *twirls fingers elaborately* for I am the puppet master!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Aralan posted:

Voting this thread a 5 so everyone comes in and sees what a piece of poo poo the OP is

:yeah:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

has anyone ever been killed by a praying mantis? those things are incredibly mean looking, swords for arms, near 360 degree vision, camouflage, killer instinct, the ability to grow 50 feet and take women hostage making them scream for my assistance which allows me to finally have a reason to talk to a woman that doesn't frighten them worse than the circumstances which led me to talk to them (that last one might have been a nitrous dream, not really clear on that one)... praying mantises seem lethal. how many people have died from praying mantis attacks?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

That just means you made it taste good

<scribbles in notebook, changes hector's rating to 6.5/10>

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

satanic splash-back posted:

has anyone ever been killed by a praying mantis? those things are incredibly mean looking, swords for arms, near 360 degree vision, camouflage, killer instinct, the ability to grow 50 feet and take women hostage making them scream for my assistance which allows me to finally have a reason to talk to a woman that doesn't frighten them worse than the circumstances which led me to talk to them (that last one might have been a nitrous dream, not really clear on that one)... praying mantises seem lethal. how many people have died from praying mantis attacks?

zero you moron, praying mantii are out of phase with normal matter

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
I look to praying mantis to inform my knowledge of women.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

AugmentedVision posted:

zero you moron, praying mantii are out of phase with normal matter

yeah, sure, okay, i believe that :rolleyes:

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
Men are lemmings on the cliff and women take the whole thing as a joke.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I marinate my steak in beer.

Dark beer.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

praying mantis are fun to order several egg pods of off amazon and let them out in your yard
they eat all the nasty bugs and sometimes will hang out on your screen door protecting you from spiders

and they are super cool to watch

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I marinate my steak in beer.

Dark beer.

you....marinate....? hahah lmao

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Hundreds, it's a real problem in some parts of the United States, that's why they call the region Mantis Alley

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Beef is tender cooked very fast or very slow the done-ness doesn't effect the tenderness. If the cooking time is more than 10 minutes or less than 45 you will have tough beef regardless of how done it is.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
unless youre makin carne asada/flank steak or tri-tip why are u marinating your freakin steak

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
woman love a man who cooks *spends hundreds of hours researching cooking on the internet, never talks to a women or anyone*

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i just let my get to room temp then salt and pepper on both sides. tossed into my skillet that had been on high for 5 minutes. it made a nice crust.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
Im going to eat the luxurious meat that was prepared one of three ways right now.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

i've got a big fuckin' turd brewing in these bowels

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Wendigee posted:

i just let my get to room temp then salt and pepper on both sides. tossed into my skillet that had been on high for 5 minutes. it made a nice crust.

ya buddy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

noctambulous nebab posted:

Im going to eat the luxurious meat that was prepared one of three ways right now.

whats his name

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I like to eat raw steak, not to be cool or anything, it's just tasty.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Chinatown posted:

whats his name

Chinatown

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
you. mother. fucker.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

OctoberBlues posted:

I like to eat raw steak, not to be cool or anything, it's just tasty.

Beef carpaccio is fantastic, if done well. .

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

criscodisco posted:

Beef carpaccio is fantastic, if done well. .

But not... well done!

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
"I like cheap, lean, bunt steaks."
-the op

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
The real atrocity here is the ketchup and steak sauce. And on a ribeye, of all things. That's just loving sad.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
lol, like just eat chicken

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm gonna eat at a fine steak house on Friday and ask for ketchup after they serve me my medium rare steak :grin:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

shoophobo posted:

"I like cheap, lean, bunt steaks."
-the op

Fuckin dammit my brain can't even handle this bull poo poo. no witty pun, no effective shitpost, just gently caress gently caress and more FUUUUUUCK

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Pocket sriracha? Nah. Pocket Heinz.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
i like french's ketchup and Heinz yellow mustard

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a swing and a miss

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
chinafrown :-(

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

shoophobo posted:

i like french's ketchup and Heinz yellow mustard

liar

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

noctambulous nebab posted:

Confession time... I really don't like beef in any prepared form other than hamburger. It is chewy and not very tasty.

how is it possible to be an adult and never had nice tender juicy beef before

:chloe:

shame on you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

do other people use timers or clocks or something to grill or sear meat? i find its mostly a visual thing - does it look good, does it have a sear, is it wearing intimate undergarments, is it giving me the "eat me eye," and watching for color changes.

I prod at it with my fingers until it yeilds to me in a way that I like, much like my last girlfriend

• Locked thread