Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
Is there a reason this is not a video LP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Bifauxnen posted:

:lol: Funny you should ask, my first post in the Sandcastle did address this but was a bit whiney. Basically, I only started doing this LP cause I couldn't get any video working to stream or record for my friends. But Irfanview works great for screenshotting everything. I think this game could definitely work well as a video LP. I watched a couple videos so far from that channel someone linked earlier of the guy playing it Ironman, and it was fine to watch. But I sometimes take a lot longer to plan things out than he does, so even if I did get it working, it would probably need a lot more editing down.

Hm, fair enough. In all honesty, I'm not going to be following the LP, in part because the resolution on the images is too small to easily read all the text, in part because I just don't like SSLPs. I also think part of the appeal in seeing somebody play a game like this is watching them weigh their options and coming to a decision, even if that takes longer. But that's just me, the rest of the thread seems to like it just fine!

• Locked thread