Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

RaceyBucket posted:

Whos pumped Taijiri is back!

I want him to show up for a set of NXT tapings as Regal's assistant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

VJeff posted:

I'm still getting used to the WWE's booking idiosyncrasies, so does the fact that Dean's been booked pretty strong since Mania and especially since Extreme Rules mean he's definitely not winning MitB or what?

The trick with WWE booking is that sometimes they'll book a storyline that makes complete sense, but then since people figure out the ending because it is WHAT WOULD MAKE SENSE they decide to do the opposite, to prove that they're smarter than all those dumb fans.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Alan_Shore posted:

Yeah I don't know how anyone can complain about the BIG DOG getting beat up all match then winning with a finisher when that's been Cena's MO for like a decade

People have been complaining about Cena for a decade too

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

I hope LeBron goes to his grave knowing he could never win it with D-Wade. Game of Thrones I'll watch later. Tonight is about Destiny. It's Del Rio's night, my friends.

:smith:

I dunno, I feel like this is going to be another step in Kane's 15 year plan to get revenge on the Undertaker

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Cavauro posted:

tonight is a big night. it's the night of figuring out where to go in pokeymon emerald all on my own even though i am Very stuck as hell

This is me with Metroid Zero Mission

• Locked thread