Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens should replace JBL and Byron as color commentary, and Roman should only be allowed to cut promos in the context of Shield reunions because that's apparently the only context in which he doesn't suck at it. Jericho's billing should be permanently changed to Stupid Idiotville. These are my hot takes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Did you guys see Kane?

There was Kane. :unsmith:

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

VJeff posted:

I'm still getting used to the WWE's booking idiosyncrasies, so does the fact that Dean's been booked pretty strong since Mania and especially since Extreme Rules mean he's definitely not winning MitB or what?

It makes strong story sense for Dean to win, and KO is the fan favorite, so expect ADR to become Mr. Money in the Bank.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

sticklefifer posted:

I think Dean's winning MITB, but not the inevitable Shield triple threat that results from an ahead of time cash-in that conveniently happens during the build to Summerslam that would've otherwise had a blowoff to the Roman/Seth feud.

Ah, and then Dean eats a pin from Seth, enabling them to transfer the belt and put Roman back in the chase without having to have him actually lose. I could actually see this horrendous nightmare future happening.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Only stupid idiot babies don't enjoy Y2J and you know what they are? Idiots.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

VJeff posted:

AND THEN CESARO CASHES IN TO MAKE IT A FATAL FOUR WAY. :black101:

Ah, and then after a 30 minute match with lots of opportunities for him to catch a breather, Roman Reigns can pin the man who's "pound for pound the strongest superstar in WWE history"! Imagine how strong he'll look! That'll get him over sure.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

I don't know how this would work with their characters or why they would be motivated to do so, but I desperately need a heel stable consisting of Tyler Breeze, Kevin Owens, and Seth Rollins that instigates all feuds by hitting someone in the face with a cake. Possibly while KO berates the target for forcing them to waste perfectly good dessert.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

I guess Francesca II had to let him have a free affair after the whole Enzo thing, huh?

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

What are the odds Wang Bin is used to try and market their movies in China, 100%?

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

I don't like basketball or GoT but I like this perennial shitshow for some unfathomable reason so I'll be watching the Big Dog, Roman Reigns, win clean over Seth Rollins and still not get over.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

exploding mummy posted:

Lawler has been indefinitely suspended.

I guess I'm at least glad we live in an era where they can't sweep this gross poo poo under the rug. :fuckoff:

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

MinibarMatchman posted:

boy stone cold sure is lucky that his own case happened like a decade ago and was locked up tighter than fort knox

That and Snuka committing murder were the incidents that came to mind, yes.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

ParanoidInc posted:

bwahaahahahahaha

Seriously, if you're expecting anything other than THE BIG DOG, THE GUY, THE CHAMP Roman Reigns winning with a single spear after eating multiple Pedigrees and a chair shot or two you're in for disappointment.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

I hope LeBron goes to his grave knowing he could never win it with D-Wade. Game of Thrones I'll watch later. Tonight is about Destiny. It's Del Rio's night, my friends.

:smith:

I for one look forward to the inevitable strange commentary remarks about Mexico crushing the Roman Empire.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

smell this posted:

And then Michael Cole snaps.

I'd actually be kind of into that. Maybe just because I imagine JBL yelling "MAGGLE'S RUNNING WILD!"

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Somebody should've warned Pabst that Cena always gets his win back.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

We were fools to ever doubt the word of Foochs.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Can this day get any better? :allears:

e: Can't believe they've made me dislike ADR so much that this is my first reaction to his being loving DEAD but here we are.

SomeMathGuy fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jun 20, 2016

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Mitch is smiling down on Dean from potted plant heaven. :unsmith:

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Efexeye posted:

watch dean drop the title back to roman tonight

That's a distinct possibility and I might legitimately stop watching until the Rumble if they do. Or at least attempt to, something something see you next week and all that.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Tomahawk posted:

Dean is good and Seth is better. A feud between them sounds much better than either of them feuding with Roman.
:yeah:
They have a natural feud coming off of this match (even if it was in some ways the culmination/ultimate reversal of Dean's tactics when Rollins had the briefcase) and I hope creative doesn't gently caress it up. They'll gently caress it up.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

According to Rollins' interview on the Jericho podcast the curbstomp was personally nixed by Vince for looking way too much like something kids would attempt so it's never coming back.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

VJeff posted:

So wait, which one's Charizard?

Roman because he's got the look and six year olds like him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

IcePhoenix posted:

Also because have you seen Seth's hair when he comes out? He's obviously Blastoise, who has the advantage over Charizard.

And Dean's natural affinity for plants and beating up Seth clearly suggests Venusaur. This all checks out.

• Locked thread