Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Ronaldo is a big loving baby

quote:

“Iceland didn’t try anything,” whined the Portuguese captain. “They were just defend, defend, defend and playing on the counterattack. It was a lucky night for them. We should have three points but we are OK. I thought they’d won the Euros the way they celebrated at the end. It was unbelievable. When they don’t try to play and just defend, defend, defend, this in my opinion shows a small mentality and they are not going to do anything in the competition.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Iceland has like 100 professional players. What does he expect honestly

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

I still don't like the idea of four 3rd place teams going through. It's cheap imo

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12023/10317710/euro-2016-format-has-taken-the-excitement-away-says-germany-boss-joachim-low

Agree with him tbh. 3rd place finish has really taken the excitement out

And the worst thing is UEFA want to add more teams

Should go back to 16

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

32 seems crazy when there's only 55 Uefa teams. Would be no point in qualifiers

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Lol love how lopsided the French side is

Croatia and Wales have a free run to the final

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Everyone knows it's going to be a Wales/Iceland final

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Hegay posted:

I'm just mad about the general quality this year - it has been absolute shite

It has op

3 out of 4 teams being able to qualify is retarded

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

I'm hoping the Italy/Spain game isn't tedious as gently caress. But it kinda has penalties written all over it already

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Griezmann to score 4 goals and break Platini's record would be cool and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

It was pretty poo poo tbf

3 out of 4 teams getting out of a group is a disgrace

• Locked thread