Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Loads of people pee in their sleep for various reasons like being too young, too old, over-intoxication, or just dreaming that you're taking a normal pee.

But I've never heard of a single person poopeing in the bed. Maybe it's really important on an animal instinct level not to poop the bed and your body will wake you first or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

My daughter did it just last night. Now you have heard of it.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I have a person I would really like to read a description of them pooping the bed, in front of people they respect.

I would enjoy this, very much.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i have pretty watery poops due to poor diet, poor physical fitness, and just generally being a poor excuse for a human being

i often wake with crusty poo poo in my boxers bug i'm not sure if that is from sharting cause i do fart a lot in my sleep, or if it is genuine sleep making GBS threads

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna try to poop in my sleep tonight

I'll report back later

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
my sleep is filled with so many hardcore ejacs i gotta wear a condom to bed

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
have you ever heard of vomiting poop? that is a real thing, and i try to live up to its example with my posts.

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
bruh most people don't talk about super embarrassing poo poo even to their closest friends. i mean "super embarrassing" changes from person to person but making GBS threads in your sleep is probably way up there for most people so yeah i wouldn't expect that you'd hear a lot of stories

i last shat my pants when i was like 9 at a friend's house and i definitely stuffed my underwear way back behind their couch after trying and failing to clean myself up enough to leave with dignity. afaik they still have no idea although that whole family is probably suspicious of each other because they have moved since then

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
you really poo poo the bed with this thread

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
unnnnnhhhhghh keep goeing I almost there...

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
Signing off for the night. (Seriously) nice thread OP.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You gotta sorta wake up to fart so.. :shrug:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Every night brings wet dreams. And by wet "dreams" I mean intense diarrhea in my pants

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

JiveHonky posted:

unnnnnhhhhghh keep goeing I almost there...

你好!你好嗎?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
My best friend growing up used to poo poo his pants on the reg and hide them in people's houses including my closet and under my bed.

Now he's bringing up another man's kid and married to a woman he admitted he hates lmfao

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Grem posted:

It sounds like your daughter is very young which doesn't count, along with the very old. Also people with severe medical conditions don't count for purposes of this discussion because all kinds of weird stuff happens with their bodies like pooping out the peehole with certain types of fistulae.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Grem posted:

28 years old she is

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Grem posted:

And can you be certain she did it in her sleep and not before or after?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
AAAAAAUUGGGGHJHHHHHHHH gently caress THE OP OF
THIS
drat
CANCEROUS THEAD

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
my dad got really drunk and pooped in his sleep. also he died of alcohol poisoning

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I wish I were as hardcore as your dad

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

A Stupid Baby posted:

my dad got really drunk and pooped in his sleep. also he died of alcohol poisoning

haha poop dad

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

remember that episode of it's always sunny in philadelphia where they tried to solve the mystery of who kept pooping the bed, haha good times.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Tectonis posted:

remember that episode of it's always sunny in philadelphia where they tried to solve the mystery of who kept pooping the bed, haha good times.

hahaHAHAHhaha. . . but really no, what the gently caress are you on about

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i never watched that show

so, no, i don't remember

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Ive Heard- of the op sleeping in their poop

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
NIGGA I poo poo TRAINS

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

maybe you aint heard of it mister but you're not on the other end of the poop hotline transfer switch poo poo grapevine

you dont know about everry poo poo

you just dont

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Grem posted:

Did you feel it on your dick? Is that how you knew?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

vyst posted:

mama mia

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

vyst posted:

no, he felt it on his forehead

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Never pooped in my sleep apart from maybe the odd shart but I did once have to spray diarrhea on a street. Luckily it was like 4am so no one saw me

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I remember a goon posted once that after a drunken one night stand he discovered that he poo poo the girl's bed. She was still passed out so he pushed the poo poo up against her rear end. Then he left her a note saying she was disgusting, and he never wanted to see her again.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Grant DaNasty posted:

I remember a goon posted once that after a drunken one night stand he discovered that he poo poo the girl's bed. She was still passed out so he pushed the poo poo up against her rear end. Then he left her a note saying she was disgusting, and he never wanted to see her again.

He didn't leave a note, he just assumed she figured she'd poo poo the bed and felt bad that she'd feel bad but in reality he had no need to feel too bad 'cause it's more likely she just woke up and figured she'd been sexually assaulted in her sleep by a deeply sick person, which is essentially what happened

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Iron Prince posted:

NIGGA I poo poo TRAINS

welcome back old quote

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I once poo poo the bed when I was about 13. I had been sick for a few days and heavily medicated. I haven't poo poo myself since then.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Iron Prince posted:

你好!你好嗎?

我的大便臭得很。

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Grant DaNasty posted:

:lol:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Those five times that one time I popped a molly and broke a sweat. Danced the night away, went home alone as usual and passed out. Woke up with undies full of stinky brown mush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
i has a bonner

• Locked thread