Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Booblord Zagats posted:

I wish I lived in the pastrami universe

+1 for the pastramiverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
was it artisinal hand pressed passion fruit?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
now entering, the crab lo mein expanse

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

go3 posted:

now entering, the crab lo mein expanse

Fyi this is amazing hangover food

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

my favorite extension of this theory is that once we are able to simulate a universe, our universe will end, because our simulated universe was being run by another lifeform testing the probability that they are in a simulated universe

its not the way i imagined it ending but gently caress at this point i'll take it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Vengarr posted:

It still boggles my mind that TV ads actually work for anything besides building up basic brand recognition.

people are really funny creatures and basically live to be told to do(or buy something) from a higher authority. tvs and radios are higher authorities.

• Locked thread