Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
What if the VA worked
What if PTSD were real
What if my dick was sucked from the back
What if the troops felt supported
What if all the air in the world suddenly turned into what
What if the "or something" on MRE heaters was the key to it all
What if chicken tendies was so good we gotta eat em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Booblord Zagats posted:

Marinating some beef short ribs in a some vinegar, hand pressed passion fruit, olive oil, minced garlic and some diced onion and a little bit of red wine for the next 14ish hours, then putting it in a slow cooker with some onion soup I made for lunch, then serving it with some handmade mozzarella stuffed tortellini that I'm paying a very nice old lady to make for me and a small blanched asparagus, tomato and cucumber salad with a light dijon dressing.

Tomorrow's dinner gonna be tight, ya'll

There, now it's not "hipster" and you idiots are allowed to be happy for his food

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

LostCosmonaut posted:

I think there's a couple NASA dudes doing low-level research on it, but they called it "Pulsed External Propulsion" now.

Really, I'd like to see an NSWR ground launch (milliseconds before being annihilated by trillions of gamma rays).

"Hey, you know how nuclear explosions are cool?"
"Yeah"
"But they have this one problem; they explode once, then stop."
"What if there was a way to make them explode continuously?"

According to the Atomic Rockets page, the 90% enriched NSWR has an exhaust velocity of 4.7 million meters/second and a thrust power of 30.6 TW. (For comparison, the five F-1 engines on a Saturn V first stage put out about 55 GW.)

What the gently caress Elon Musk, why have you been wasting your time on loops and batteries

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Booblord Zagats posted:

When aliens eventually find us they're gonna either be super impressed or really scared

I hope aliens are the equivalent of Wilson to Tim Allen, and they just hang out behind the fence questioning our judgment and gently steer us away from our self-created apocalypses

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Vasudus posted:

that episode of rick and morty was good

Yeah that was definitely a "what...the....gently caress..." -eliciting episode, by the end. I can't believe they are cancelling it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

hee hee joke

• Locked thread