Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
I was searching for some song lyrics and I came across this stupid article (before you ask the song was about making out with a hot ghost man ala "GHOST",no i will not tell you the name)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11823072/Ex-boyfriend-ghosted-me-I-never-heard-from-him-again.html

Which is about how this girl owns herself for being too self-indulgent to throw her bf a bone and he walks away like clint eastwood and she never hears from him again or something; sweet moves well done. Anyway she claims to call it "GHOSTING" which is when a relationship ends and you never hear from someone again

im pretty sure thats just loving normal for someone who probably cannot stand the sight of your stupid face any more and yet here we are giving it a name and calling it "something". As if it matters if it has a trendy new name, its the same old phenomena, bitches be bitches

TALK TO THE HANED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
reported for misogoony

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

almost as painful as getting fisted

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

they call me stumpgrinder

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Weird. I've always called that "Breaking up".

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
lmao when i ghost someone NO one ever see them again heh

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Yeah ghosting is a stupid name for doing that, everybody knows that's just called being Swayze

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
"When I ghost somebody, they stay ghosted."

That was our little tag line when I was partnered up with good ol' Savage Henry.

good times, good times.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
just how rad are ghost though? i saw them in glasgow on the black to the future tour and they were the best live act i've ever seen!

my friend started a pit to "mummy dust" and aether flipped him the bird when he tried to get on stage before getting flung back by security, what a night!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Ghost ride the bitch.

• Locked thread