Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
goon: a karate teacher pedophile was told off by a boy when asking him for sex. i wonder where does the humor here lie? oh that they are not having sex with adult men like me haha going go post now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CharlestonJew posted:

Not old enough to go to a bar and too dumb to get a fake id

tinder has existed for years now though

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

this was pretty nice why arent you all emptyquoting thsi emptyquote it or i will end your miserable life and send you to hell

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Putty posted:

this was pretty nice why arent you all emptyquoting thsi emptyquote it or i will end your miserable life and send you to hell

I'm sorry putty

I let you down

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Putty posted:

suck my dick

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
she seems more like a nympho predator than just a pedo. women tend to get more enchanted with one person at a time because of their greater emotional attachment ability and it made her unable to resist being stupid.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
ive seen grown men in those hell rollerskate shoes it should be a crime like those fuckboy boards that had to be recalled cause they burst into flames

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hipster things are literally exploding this is the world we live in

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Putty posted:

ive seen grown men in those hell rollerskate shoes it should be a crime like those fuckboy boards that had to be recalled cause they burst into flames

My cousin on the trashy(er) side of my fanily just bought two of those things for his kids. Like, do you want them to have their legs blown off so you can sue the manufacturer? (Yes, yes he does.)

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
hehe i just thought of something, maybe you goons who cant get laid should take up karate hahahahaha

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Pitdragon posted:

hehe i just thought of something, maybe you goons who cant get laid should take up karate hahahahaha

um i have social anxiety

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Oberleutnant posted:

um i have social anxiety

just take bjj then and then spar with the girls. this won't work if you are a big dude, you will proabbly spar with guys if that is the case. either way, make sure to tape your penis down to avoid an embarrassing situation when you're in the guard

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

PBS Newshour posted:

this kid is actually epic and lol if you try to own him because he will own u so good
no way, all the kids are gonna be making fun of him for turning down sex

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Why was she holding a skunk?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Pitdragon posted:

just take bjj then and then spar with the girls. this won't work if you are a big dude, you will proabbly spar with guys if that is the case. either way, make sure to tape your penis down to avoid an embarrassing situation when you're in the guard

In case of unwanted erection i was planning to assume the cat stance and crawl out of the dojo while meowing

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Oberleutnant posted:

In case of unwanted erection i was planning to assume the cat stance and crawl out of the dojo while meowing

speaking from experience, this will cost you points if you do it during a belt test, be warned.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Doc Friday posted:

Why was she holding a skunk?

she wanna put some stank on it

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Blue Train posted:

she wanna put some stank on it

So the skunk was 11 years old as well?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

OJ.SImpson posted:

i bet she always smells like she just ate.

yeah ate fresh

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

she's dumb for trying to sex an 11 year old. if she waited 2-3 years he'd be down

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

When I was 11 I woulda berried my dick so far in her rear end whoever pulled it out would be crowned King Arthur.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

FrankieGoes posted:

When I was 11 I woulda berried my dick so far in her rear end whoever pulled it out would be crowned King Arthur.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

FrankieGoes posted:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
What if this kid shot down his instructor because he's already got all of the 11-yo trim he can handle and the last thing he needs is another clingy side ho. It's not like she can come blow him during school hours.

For reals though, pedos and/or crazy horny fixated people need to be dumb and obvious like this karate instructor lady more often. At least this kid didn't get diddled.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Thank you OP for shining a light on male sexual harassment by women. Too often this is not taken seriously because it's traditionally perceived men are the "aggressors" and rarely are women are thought to not take an active role in looking for sexual partners.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
How have sexual predators not learned to stop leaving digital trails explicitly detailing their crimes? Like, I'm glad they are stupid because that makes them easy to catch, but drat, it's like they aren't even trying.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Horny people tryna get laid are loving retarded yo

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Oberleutnant posted:

Horny people tryna get laid are loving retarded yo

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

RedMage129 posted:

How have sexual predators not learned to stop leaving digital trails explicitly detailing their crimes? Like, I'm glad they are stupid because that makes them easy to catch, but drat, it's like they aren't even trying.

guys still send dick pics despite the fact that 99.9 percent of the time the woman they send it to shows it to her friends so they can all laugh at him.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Groovelord Neato posted:

guys still send dick pics despite the fact that 99.9 percent of the time the woman they send it to shows it to her friends so they can all laugh at him.

Still counts. A bunch of chicks scoped your dillz.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
IC, op, IC

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Groovelord Neato posted:

Maybe one of her friends will see it and want to have sex with you though

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

JakeP posted:

Maybe one of her friends will see it and want to have sex with you though

gotta try for it

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

gotta try for it

nah, you send enough dick picks and you will constantly be getting "I want to have sex with you" texts, then you can be like OK IDC all fuckin day

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

FrankieGoes posted:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I feel sorry for this poor, mentally ill, woman.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
The kid sounds cool.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

SHISHKABOB posted:

The kid sounds cool.

i told him you said this. you'll never believe what he replied

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix