Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Cnut the Great posted:

i told him you said this. you'll never believe what he replied

Okay. I don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I feel sorry for this poor, mentally ill, woman.

Why?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I feel sorry because she coulda got the real dilz from me but she instead went for some little 11 yo penor and is now in prison.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

FrankieGoes posted:

I feel sorry because she coulda got the real dilz from me but she instead when for some little 11 yo penor and is now in prison.

It's funny because she probably did go to prison when she has something like bipolar possibly. And we all know that sending metnally ill people to prison makes them much better. Thats why we send them all there, right?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SHISHKABOB posted:

It's funny because she probably did go to prison when she has something like bipolar possibly. And we all know that sending metnally ill people to prison makes them much better. Thats why we send them all there, right?

Frankie will cuddle her.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Darth123123 posted:

Frankie will cuddle her.

I think frankie may need help.

like drugs

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SHISHKABOB posted:

The mentally ill are incurable, might as well lock em up

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

ChrisHansen posted:

That kid is ice cold. But wtf lady, she could manage to catch a winky at a bar way easier

Lol guess what, Pedos aren't mentally well

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

afeelgoodpoop posted:

she seems more like a nympho predator than just a pedo. women tend to get more enchanted with one person at a time because of their greater emotional attachment ability and it made her unable to resist being stupid.

I know this is polly irony Sounds like a bunch of cultural bullshit IMHO

"are women naturally better in relating to people with more power than themselves, or have circumstances mandated that men and women develop different skills

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lol that kid is gay

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Wtf, bipolar?? That's never a statement a goon would make if this had reversed genders

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Wtf, bipolar?? That's never a statement a goon would make if this had reversed genders

bipolar or something rear end in a top hat

My dad has fuckin bipolar so suck my dick.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Darth123123 posted:

Frankie will cuddle her.

I applied for prison guard at the ladies molesters only prison but haven't heard back yet. Fingers crossed.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

SHISHKABOB posted:

SO DOES MINE SUCK MY BALLS :hfive:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
she's a pedo and will get her karate master rear end beat in prison

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

NutritiousSnack posted:

she's a pedo and will get her karate master rear end beat in prison

She's an attractive woman, she's not seeing prison. Community service at worst. Judge might sentence the kid to a couple years though for being a gaywad

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

reallivedinosaur posted:

you know how there was always that dude who was constantly going on about his black belt and gold gloves and how his hands are lethal weapons, so dont mouth off?

has anyone ever seen that kid get in an actual fight, and not get his rear end handed to him in the most hilarious way?

This kids pretty legit and could have easily broke this bullys arm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwPFIFXqg-M

Prolly gets laid a lot too.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

SO DOES MINE SUCK MY BALLS :hfive:

yeah WHATEVER :boom:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

JB50 posted:

This kids pretty legit and could have easily broke this bullys arm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwPFIFXqg-M

Prolly gets laid a lot too.

Was waiting for the pop. THERE WILL BE NO BROKEN ARMS... TODAY.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I wasn't even jerking off by 11.

Also why does an 11 year old have a cell phone

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

General Dog posted:

Your slow, and ur parents are old/poor?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

SHISHKABOB posted:

So you're saying that your dad tried to gently caress you then?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

General Dog posted:

I was sending and receiving nudes by 8. Sorry about your broken dick.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Volume posted:

I was sending and receiving nudes by 8. Sorry about your broken dick.

Kinda hosed up

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Darth123123 posted:

Kinda hosed up

I'm a part dragonkin who grows to sexual maturity within 3 years.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

Kinda hosed up

I know right? Like his dick don't work. Almost feel bad for the guy but it's more funny than sad

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
that kids gonna get his rear end kicked at school for being such a bitch

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

General Dog posted:

Tell us more about how your over-protective parents ground your development to a shrieking halt at age 4 and you've never fully recovered

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

vug posted:

that kids gonna get his rear end kicked at school for being such a bitch

Not to mention all the other 11 year olds she was almost assuredly banging. They're gonna kick his rear end too.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

General Dog posted:

i don't know why i need to remind people who are replying to this but it's almost as though the website has been around for the lifespan of a millennial and we are all different ages from slightly different times

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Darth123123 posted:

I was promised nude photos

He's 11 years old you sick gently caress.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The house on Figueroa street

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

The whole fighting aspect of it is actually overrated. It's more about learning how to be a chill rear end hombre despite the hostile environment.

Well I mean as someone who did it from age 5 to age 19 including lots of competitions and then got the poo poo beaten out of me by someone completely untrained in my first ever real fight I can say it's a bit overrated, yes.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Clamps McGraw posted:

Well I mean as someone who did it from age 5 to age 19 including lots of competitions and then got the poo poo beaten out of me by someone completely untrained in my first ever real fight I can say it's a bit overrated, yes.

karate/tae kwon do/etc is basically just dance lessons made socially acceptable for boys

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Cnut the Great posted:

karate/tae kwon do/etc is basically just dance lessons made socially acceptable for boys

Ballet will get you swole, get you coordinated, get you hella limber, up your endurance and let you toss around tiny chicks, maybe bang tiny chicks and not give you a false sense of combat readiness. Sounds a lot better than that pussy karate poo poo.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Kid gay, so what?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

extra stout posted:

i don't know why i need to remind people who are replying to this but it's almost as though the website has been around for the lifespan of a millennial and we are all different ages from slightly different times

With the power invested in modern phones I almost feel like it's better for a kid to not have one un til they're a bit older than that. Ofc some kids are more responsible than others, but it also opens them up to attacks and stuff.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SHISHKABOB posted:

With the power invested in modern phones I almost feel like it's better for a kid to not have one un til they're a bit older than that. Ofc some kids are more responsible than others, but it also opens them up to attacks and stuff.

Kids are more likely to be attacked for not having a phone.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Pvt.Scott posted:

Ballet will get you swole, get you coordinated, get you hella limber, up your endurance and let you toss around tiny chicks, maybe bang tiny chicks and not give you a false sense of combat readiness. Sounds a lot better than that pussy karate poo poo.

no argument here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
where's the "I would berry my dick so far inside your rear end who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur." kid when you need him

• Locked thread