Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this lady probably had bigger problems than not being able to get laid because she was too young to go to the bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
hehe i just thought of something, maybe you goons who cant get laid should take up karate hahahahaha

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Oberleutnant posted:

um i have social anxiety

just take bjj then and then spar with the girls. this won't work if you are a big dude, you will proabbly spar with guys if that is the case. either way, make sure to tape your penis down to avoid an embarrassing situation when you're in the guard

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Oberleutnant posted:

In case of unwanted erection i was planning to assume the cat stance and crawl out of the dojo while meowing

speaking from experience, this will cost you points if you do it during a belt test, be warned.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
do teachers take kids phones away if they are messing around with them in class? i have played some of those phone video games and I tell you what, if i was in school i would have had a hard time concentrating on the lessons if i had that readily available distraction on me at all times!

• Locked thread