Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
He should not have been wearing that Gi if he didn't want her advances

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

If the kid had a gun this would have never happened. Mostly because he wouldn't need to take karate lessons.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

bradzilla posted:

that hasn't been a rule for like 5 years

I still reupload every image to imgur and genesplicer even confirmed recently hot linking is against the rules but lol just lol if you think anyone is checking image urls anymore. Just don't post anything that old man gene will quote and even then I don't think anyone including him cares

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

In school a teacher tried to take my phone away and when I told her no she said she would take it forcibly from me if I didn't hand it over willingly. I replied "try me, bitch" and then got sent to the principals and suspended for 3 days. I think they thought they were owning me, but my parents didn't want a teacher touching an expensive phone they paid good money for (a Razr) anyway so it was basically a 3 day vacation cause lol if your parents try to enforce grounding you while they go off to work for the day.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

vols bitch posted:

did you have your shovel in your hand

No but I was still a scrawny loving dweeb who thought I was super cool. The reality is I am a loser and this was the coolest thing I ever did in school.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

social vegan posted:

i bet ur parents wished they bought u a different type of razor now

drat I just got owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

paco650 posted:

actuually all the mentally ill women who go to prison end up being endearing and quirky and, like, i can really sympathize with their predicament because they had a hard life before girl prison and their circumstances put them here, and not because they did crimes. trust me i saw a show about it.

Please tell me more about this quirky jail girl documentary on how life really is behind bars :v:

• Locked thread