Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

just kidding there's no way to talking about a brexit without it being racist

but maybe third times a charm and this thread will be better than the other two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
disagreed

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

disagreed

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Europe is super hosed lmao

nice work brits u did the right thing

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

How long will it take for the Brits to realize they're hosed either way lol?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Chinatown posted:

Europe is super hosed lmao

nice work brits u did the right thing

agreed

anything that gets those frogs and krauts all ruffled and sour is good in my book

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

we're doomed to having donald trump as president

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

kikkelivelho posted:

How long will it take for the Brits to realize they're hosed either way lol?

They've realised that for the last 8 years or so.

Now the only entertainment is protesting and calling each other racist.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

we're doomed to having donald trump as president

you accidentally typed doomed instead of blessed

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

lol why are they so mad about forruners taking their lovely jobs?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

My grandfather and I both worked at the Sticky Pudding Factory our entire lives, and now the jobs are being taken by forreners so my son and his sons won't be able to do the same! :argh:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol you think there are still manufacturing jobs in the uk

i dont think i can participate in this thread in good faith, because i am racist against pale, doughy bog folk

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

british desserts have awesome names like spotted dick and drowned baby

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

wait aren't you a teacher

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I loving hate those limeys and that sack of potatoes they call the queen

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
A wog knicked me mobile.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

your mum nicked me knickers and left me knackered

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

you guys this is a serious thread please stop taking the piss

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Tuxedo Gin posted:

you guys this is a serious thread please stop taking the piss

U wot m8

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Cor blimey the op be telling us wots wot!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Fookin pakis

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Agag posted:

A wog knicked me mobile.

That's actually worse than the n-word in Britain.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
I got talking with a guy at Heathrow a few months back, told him where I lived and he was like "Man you're lucky, that's a place where actual English live. Not like London." And he went on to complain pretty vigorously about how immigrants are loving with the country. I pointed out that, as an American who moved to the UK, I am an immigrant. He was like, "Oh well you're one of the good ones, we like Americans! You know what I mean."

Everyone seems cool on the Polish too - did you know they shot down more German planes in the Battle of Britain than the British did? - it's just the browns they're worried about.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Mein Eyes! posted:

I got talking with a guy at Heathrow a few months back, told him where I lived and he was like "Man you're lucky, that's a place where actual English live. Not like London." And he went on to complain pretty vigorously about how immigrants are loving with the country. I pointed out that, as an American who moved to the UK, I am an immigrant. He was like, "Oh well you're one of the good ones, we like Americans! You know what I mean."

Everyone seems cool on the Polish too - did you know they shot down more German planes in the Battle of Britain than the British did? - it's just the browns they're worried about.

To be fair you're unlikely to set up an American ghetto where non-Americans are chased out and then you vote in an American mayor and start removing the 'u's from all our words and trying to get assault rifles legalized because it's part of your culture.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
Oh no, believe me, I'm somewhat sympathetic to racism in european countries. America had a founding ideology of immigration and integration, and I think that's been great for us - I don't think there's anything wrong with a Chinatown, a little Italy, or the myriad ethnic neighborhoods in a city like Chicago or New York, which really constitute the fabric of those cities - but to expect all nations to be as open to the cultural effects of mass immigration as we are is a little unfair, especially when it seems imposed from outside.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

What jobs are they angry people are taking?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

good luck to the uk people and the europe people i hope everything works out ok for them

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

good luck to the uk people and the europe people i hope everything works out ok for them

it won't. wwIII is gonna happen within the next 20 years.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
UK, more like U GAY

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Serious Frolicking posted:

it won't. wwIII is gonna happen within the next 20 years.

that sounds awesome i'm down

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Professor Shark posted:

What jobs are they angry people are taking?

-cops in funny hats
-fish and chips cooks
-oasis lead singer
-queen's bum wiper

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hungry for some drowned baby

Woden
May 6, 2006
I kinda stopped caring when I found out this was non binding.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

brexit will just allow for the special relationship to widen and deepen until you're annexed and King George III is post humously tried and found guilty of being a poo poo.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

uk is going to join some kind of anglo-sino friendship union

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Tuxedo Gin posted:

just kidding there's no way to talking about a brexit without it being racist

but maybe third times a charm and this thread will be better than the other two

considering what "racism" means today it's up to everyone in this thread to decide for themselves whether or not it's racist :downs:

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

fookin' prawns

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Am I being racist if I say that other people are being racist?

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

SHISHKABOB posted:

Am I being racist if I say that other people are being racist?

fookin' prawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

Mein Eyes! posted:

Actually when most bigoted cunts are crying about "them foreigners taken me jobs mate" they are pretty much always talking about Poles.
I spend all day bossing Poles around a warehouse and most are cool and the joke's on the ukip lot we'd much rather employ a Brit but the Brits we get coming in for interviews are so thick we can't thrust them to push cages of food onto lorries without loving it up so we end up giving most of the jobs to Poles.

However all the hot Polish girls are only onto Polish guys and anytime I go into a polski sklep I always get a harsh look from the person behind the counter, so who's the real racists????
.......really makes you think.

• Locked thread