Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Starring Johnny Depp as Harry Potter and Michael Keaton as Peeves the Poltergeist. Live action or stop motion doesn't really matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
yeha what the world needs is more johhny depp in bad goth makeup and that one redhead that gets shoehorned into every timmy b movie

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Agreed, and it should have been animated Ina traditional cel style.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

Agreed, and it should have been animated Ina traditional cel style.

For traditional cell style I would go with Studio Ghibli to make Harry Potter.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Alejandro Jodorowsky's POTTER starring Daniel Radcliffe nude for the entire film (but not in a sexual way).

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Applewhite posted:

Alejandro Jodorowsky's POTTER starring Daniel Radcliffe nude for the entire film (but not in a sexual way).

Everybody shits into the waiting mouth of the sorting hat to determine whether they will end up in Mercury house, Venus house, Mars house, or Jupiter house. Snape is a eunuch and Dumbledore beats Harry for misinterpreting his occult teachings.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Everybody shits into the waiting mouth of the sorting hat to determine whether they will end up in Mercury house, Venus house, Mars house, or Jupiter house. Snape is a eunuch and Dumbledore beats Harry for misinterpreting his occult teachings.

But he cries about it afterwards and Harry comforts him.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
nice troll dingus

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
*flies away on a broom*

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

yeha what the world needs is more johhny depp in bad goth makeup and that one redhead that gets shoehorned into every timmy b movie

You mean his wife?

(not the redhead, johnny depp)

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Applewhite posted:

But he cries about it afterwards and Harry comforts him.

Professor Flitwick is played by a mute thalidomide victim in a burlap tunic.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Harry Potter directed by Woody Allen starring Woody Allen as Harry Potter and Emma Watson as Hermione Granger his 11 year old love interest.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Professor Flitwick is played by a mute thalidomide victim in a burlap tunic.

Voldemort is an androgyne who could be either man or woman.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Danny Elfman sitting at home, looking at his bills. A phone rings, he answers and his face lights up. It's Tim. He's got a job for Danny. "Yes, of course! I'd love to!" He hangs up the phone and yells "expecto patronum" and all the bills go flying out the window, while across town his creditors are attacked by owls.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Mmm I'd rather watch David Lynch's Harry Potter

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

Harry Potter directed by Woody Allen starring Woody Allen as Harry Potter and Emma Watson as Hermione Granger his 11 year old love interest.

Not cool, he's an artist.

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Applewhite posted:

Starring Johnny Depp as Harry Potter and Michael Keaton as Peeves the Poltergeist. Live action or stop motion doesn't really matter.

And Helena Bonham-Carter as Bellatrix Lastrange

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Christopher Walken's defense against the Dark Arts.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
(me, sitting down) "oh man this is goign to be so whimsicaaaaall"

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Applewhite posted:

TAKE ALL MY MONEY

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Applewhite posted:

You should kill yourself.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

mr_cramalldees posted:

And Helena Bonham-Carter as Bellatrix Lastrange

Heyyy waiit a minutee

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i knew some adults who read the harry potter books it was weird

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gamer With Dignity posted:

You should kill yourself.

wow rude

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

vols bitch posted:

i knew some adults who read the harry potter books it was weird

What you've never wanted to escape the drudgery of life into a magical boarding school?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

notZaar posted:

What you've never wanted to escape the drudgery of life into a magical boarding school?

i guess it's assumed that most adults know what really goes on in boarding schools

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

i was with you and then isaw the OP

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Q Tarantino's version would have the backstory scene with Voldemorts nose getting cut off while Heart's Magic Man plays in the background

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Q Tarantino's version would have the backstory scene with Voldemorts nose getting cut off while Heart's Magic Man plays in the background
He would really piss off the Hermione fans by making her not just black, but a blacksploitation African Queen with a giant fro who kept a folding wand in a golden cigarette case. If only Pam Grier were in her teens.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Well, Harvey Keitel would make a bad rear end Dumbledore

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

phasmid posted:

He would really piss off the Hermione fans by making her not just black, but a blacksploitation African Queen with a giant fro who kept a folding wand in a golden cigarette case. If only Pam Grier were in her teens.

so much cut footage of Ginny's feet

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Tommy Wiseau's Harry Potter

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Mange Mite posted:

Mmm I'd rather watch David Lynch's Harry Potter

Anything that could potentially lead to fever dreams involving a bandaged fetus is worth paying for in my book.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

We were supposed to get Rik Mayall as Peeves. He was a pretty odd dude.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Takeshi Kitano's Potter
a violent yet introspective film about meandering through a world of meaningless magic & alchemy and then coming to find meaning by defending your families honor and carrying on their legacy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

phasmid posted:

the books never specified that hermione never had smooth big african feet

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Didn't terry Gilliam almost direct the Harry Pooter movies? That poo poo would be rad as heck

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Anthrovore posted:

Didn't terry Gilliam almost direct the Harry Pooter movies? That poo poo would be rad as heck

Except the first film would still be in production and 300m over budget.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hagrid in Jodorowski's films would be played by two army vets missing opposite legs and arms strapped together to form a full human

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Leo Carax's Harry Potter
Andrzej Żuławski's Twilight
Jan Švankmajer's Zootopia

• Locked thread