Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Oh, drat. This is coming out tomorrow.

I preordered it. :negative:

Game of the Year, Reverse SMT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Endorph posted:

i just want an excuse to talk about shadow hearts

Sell me on Shadow Hearts

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I'm sold on shadow hearts.

Also, Japan doesn't buy console games anymore, and their network is way better than the US', so I have to imagine digital sales make up a larger chunk of salsa.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Just got the ticket after meeting Goodman. Where am I supposed to go? I can tell there's a ton of people crowding around, but I can't seem to go into 106.

vv: durhhhhh

Bogart fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jun 24, 2016

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Cake Attack posted:

my wii u sucks and disconnected from the internet overnight and then while i was at work so the game still isn't download. fail

massive fail imo...

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I'm glad they're doing the Persona 4 thing of like. 'This one mystery is obvious, so the characters are going to actually recognize it and not be willfully ignorant.

Also, I'm enjoying this more than I'd thought. Especially when I realized you could change Tsubasa's outfit out of her weird Swan Lake boob outfit and just put everyone in workout clothes. Getting ripped fighting ShadoMirages.

also, Nickelwise. Super minor, second-dungeon enemy spoiler. So dumb. So good!

e: the idol song made me have a flash back to my haruhi suzumiya days

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Why does Itsuki keep wiping his mouth. What did he eat?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
As far as I can tell, Touma really wants to be a Power Ranger.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
If I spread enough rumors about a Nocturne release on PS4, it will come true.

This game still owns by the way. I like the xXgameplay loopXx, I like that you get an escape from dungeon spell quickly, I like that healing costs such a pittance. Good game.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Requesting a Here I Go! emote please.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Mamori is 11. I don't care if 'She's going to get dragged into it anyway,' she's 11. She's warming the bench out of principle. :colbert:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I know she's good. But a 3D man has to stand by his principles. :colbert: Nobody under high school age should be fighting in my video games. I didn't let Ken in my party in P3, I'm not letting Mamori in now.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

alcharagia posted:

Let her fight, dog, have you seen that axe? Have you seen Draug? Have you seen the sheer warrior's power of Mamori Minamoto?

She's in elementary school.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I am strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
When I need to exploit axe weakness, I will. But other than that, she's warming the bench. :colbert: :colbert: :colbert:

• Locked thread