Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.
Can confirm that game is, in fact, Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Ok, lesson learned, when the game tells me not to mess with Savage Enemies, I should not, in fact, mess with Savage Enemies.

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

IIRC, the eShop pegs it at 10.7 GB.

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Tell me about Savage enemies. Are they like FOE's in the Etrian games or something?

They're kinda like large Shadows in the Persona games. They're enemies from a higher dungeon level than you're currently on, as well as being several levels higher than they normally are, plus you can't knock them down on the field.

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Momomo posted:

So is the whole battle system like the vid in the op? Because that looked kind of tedious, since the player seemingly did one command and then so much happened as a result. Is that what fighting enemies normally looks like?

It's really mostly just a variation on the Press Turn system, except instead of extra turns you get a few free hits in.

EDIT: How it works: Each character can learn up to 6 "Session Skills", which will be automatically used when an ally's skill hits an enemy weakness. For example, if Itsuki casts Zio on an electric weak enemy, Tsubasa will follow it up with the lance skill Elec-Lunge.

Saigyouji fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jun 24, 2016

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

The end boss of the second dungeon really doesn't mess around, at least on hard mode. Rush does over 300 damage to Itsuki without Rakukaja up. Beat it, but the fight ate through a bunch of my curries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

I've heard a few murmurings of roughly 75 hours if you do all the side quests, but I dunno how accurate that is.

• Locked thread