Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Thank you for using my thread name

also:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

The new outfit owns, kinda wish they'd put that level of effort into some of the other edits tho.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Sometimes media can be kinda tone deaf, that being said I understand where people are coming from when they're wary of changes.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

So what I'm hearing is I should get this game?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Nintendo's official DLC schedule doesn't have the hot springs, yeah.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Infinity Gaia posted:

That's the thing though, they aren't even asking for sympathy at this point, they just went and edited the game to their tastes. If they were demanding Nintendo change stuff back, then sure, but I don't feel them developing their own version is worthy of mockery, just let them do their own thing. Besides, you know that you're being a little reductionist, I have some friends (massive weebs) who just hate any form of change from the original. While I believe change can be for the best, who am I to judge if someone disagrees to the point of going into the game and replacing stuff themselves?

Edit: wow I went and looked into it and they even retranslated chapter 2? That's some effort to go through.

This is fair but I'll still laugh at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

SylvainMustach posted:

I'm gay and lost as hell.

Aren't we all?

• Locked thread