Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, that's blood. It'll get better before the show.
Did anyone else preorder this from Amazon? I'm still watching the status waiting for it to even prepare for shipping. I'm worried I won't be able to get my animes tomorrow. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

I think between Vita, PS3 and 3DS you can play like 95% of the NA releases of SMT games. PS3 also has access to the Digital Devil Saga games, which are closer to TMS inasmuch as they're more like straight JRPGS with focuses on character development and skills rather than demon recruitment and fusing.

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

I seriously hope my game isn't glitched or I'm missing something obvious, but how the hell are you supposed to do Barry's second sidequest? I'm supposed to do 10 sessions with Eleonora and Tsubasa, and I've alternated between just doing long session chains with them joining in, and having them both in my party and starting sessions themselves. I know I've done well over 30+ altogether by this point, but I've never gotten an updated on how many I've done and Barry's still not outside the Uzume studio.

• Locked thread