Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
lumpenprole

n. (especially in Marxist terminology) the unorganized and unpolitical lower orders of society who are not interested in revolutionary advancement. Hookers and barristas and stuff I guess.

What do you call the political and somewhat organized lower orders of the bourgeoisie who claim to be interested in revolutionary advancement but who actually despise the workers and always vote with the financial elite? Bloggers, adjunct professors, English teachers in Korea, D&D posters, etc.

Lumpenbooje, I guess? Did Marx cover that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lumpenpole is what I call your mom and barrista is a chinese ballista

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
That would be lumpenhole.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

shut up and give me a lumpenbeej

BowreeBookstore
Oct 29, 2015
The proletariat is actually bad and marx was stupid to not delight in seeing them crushed.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

shut up and give me a lumpenbeej

my dick has been lumpenswole for like 4 hours help

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Gumpenprole

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
posting in a first world maoist thread

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Monkey Smashes Heaven was a good website.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Knowledge Worker Smashes He Own Dick

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I miss the Poor People/ White Trash thread

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

I think it's petit bourgeois, hth

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

probably thoes people who have those stand up bikes where you walk to peddle them. i think its the people who have those bikes and use those bikes for exercise

edit i think those are the people your are talking about

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

edit i thought lumpenprole were the people who benefited from the system and had no concept of there being any other system and also would resist a change to the system while also being at the lower end of the sustem. i mop floor for a living

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Phobophilia posted:

It's a play on words, like moist pussy, but with mao so it's maoist pussy. He is not actually a maoist. It is a joke name.

Now that I've helped clarify this, could you help me figure out what this emote is supposed to be/mean? :derptiel: Like, what the gently caress?!

e: l@@k at theis weird fucker!! :derptiel::derptiel::derptiel::derptiel::derptiel:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Ork of Fiction posted:

It's a play on words, like moist pussy, but with mao so it's maoist pussy. He is not actually a maoist. It is a joke name.

i dont get it

Ork of Fiction posted:

Now that I've helped clarify this, could you help me figure out what this emote is supposed to be/mean? :derptiel: Like, what the gently caress?!

e: l@@k at theis weird fucker!! :derptiel::derptiel::derptiel::derptiel::derptiel:

its obviouslty a cock a tiel

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Maoist Pussy posted:

lumpenprole

n. (especially in Marxist terminology) the unorganized and unpolitical lower orders of society who are not interested in revolutionary advancement. Hookers and barristas and stuff I guess.

What do you call the political and somewhat organized lower orders of the bourgeoisie who claim to be interested in revolutionary advancement but who actually despise the workers and always vote with the financial elite? Bloggers, adjunct professors, English teachers in Korea, D&D posters, etc.

"liberals" op hth

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

lonesomedwarf posted:

its obviouslty a cock a tiel

:wth: holy poo poo!

e: it's a terrible cock-er-teal not p. obvi at all

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Phobophilia posted:

He's actually some weird fascist, or at least pretends to be. Not that that is appreciatably better or worse, but.

Tiberius Thyben fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Jun 25, 2016

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
I like how he.pretends he gives a poo poo about the working class

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i find it funny that people will talk poo poo about D&D literally ANYWHERE but D&D. they know that if they were forced to use actual logic and reasoning they'd realize their beliefs are wrong, so they shut themselves away in the forums where you don't have to actually back up your ideas with anything concrete

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
That, but also not getting banned all the time.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Stuntman posted:

i find it funny that people will talk poo poo about D&D literally ANYWHERE but D&D. they know that if they were forced to use actual logic and reasoning they'd realize their beliefs are wrong, so they shut themselves away in the forums where you don't have to actually back up your ideas with anything concrete

Um, yeah, I'm going to need you to cite your sources on that?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Stuntman posted:

Hmm. What are you saying. Can you explain further and give some examples please.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Stuntman posted:

mm haha

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Stuntman posted:

Hmmm yes the forums where anyone other than Hillarymen are banned is the bastion of free expression and enlightened discourse.

NOT

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Stuntman posted:

gbs is the silly jokes forum so you posted this in the right place

it's not very funny though

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

lol just lol if you don't have a bookmarks folder of left wing academic papers for every situation

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

i find it funny that people will talk poo poo about sardines thread literally ANYWHERE but sardines thread. they know that if they were forced to use actual logic and reasoning they'd realize their beliefs are wrong, so they shut themselves away in the forums where you don't have to actually back up your ideas with anything concrete

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Stuntman posted:

Yeah, D&D sucks.

Strategic Tea posted:

lol just lol if you don't have a bookmarks folder of left wing academic papers for every situation

Said folder is just a Zizek sniffing gif on loop.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

fakiebeanplant posted:

i find it funny that people will talk poo poo about sardines thread literally ANYWHERE but sardines thread. they know that if they were forced to use actual logic and reasoning they'd realize their beliefs are wrong, so they shut themselves away in the forums where you don't have to actually back up your ideas with anything concrete

I got some sardines from Costco and they are real tasty

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Stuntman posted:

actually it's cheerleading, ganging up, flames and death threats that keep people away from D&D not "logic and reasoning" lol

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
dumpensouletariat

frumpenmoletariat

im a member of the trumpenloletariat

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Maoist Pussy posted:

lumpenprole

hipsters

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

fakiebeanplant posted:

sorry about your autism

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lichy posted:

hipsters
I didn't read the OP's post before but now that I read this post and the OPs post I think I agree, it is hipsters.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lichy posted:

hipsters

hipsters were literally the people Marx was against

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the word you want is oompa-loompa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I think lumpenbooje will make needle their little egos more.

• Locked thread