Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Im buying a huge cheap blue suitcase and filling it with stuff. Also a big old fashioned pram to balance it on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

logical fallacy posted:

You call it falling apart when Isaac's just started putting it all together.

Are you part of the conspiracy?

You need to keep both eyes open. - Samuel L. Jackson, Captain America: The Winter Soldier

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Iron Prince posted:

TH, I love ya, but this is wrong. That sounds extremely rad as gently caress.

hey whatever floats your boat i'm not gonna try and talk people into a spot in one of the big cities where i can be reasonably sure ill be targeted for direct hit once this thing kicks off for real

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
one time this coworker of mine was talking about how he likes to live outside of the city perimeter interstate because it's walled and would basically make escaping the city unfeasible on foot or if/when the roads are blocked in the event of like an apocalypse level scenario.

i was like lol gently caress that im booking to the biggest target i can think of and going down in the soon to be non-existent history of the human race as an instakill :byewhore:

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

there is really no point in nuking Australia. They have birds that will kill them. just let them be

yeah God/the universe sort of nuked them already.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

thathonkey posted:

not so much if you're pretty far out from the blast and suffer in agony from radiation poisoning instead of dying instantaneously

I own a gun. no worries

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Isaac posted:

Heres the current situation:

chairman i'll trade you india for everything in south america except for brazil. they are your problem

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
true radiation fact - if you close one eye and can cover the mushroom cloud with your thumb at arms length, congratulations. you are not in the fallout zone. if you cant, you are, and you will probably die in traffic

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Isaac posted:

I live in the wilderness. Unfortunately the Joint Operations Command is also in a bunker abour 30km from here. I hope ausrtalias JOC isnt importatnt enough to nuke

Hm looks like my Isaac.txt folder will finally come handy. :grin:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Red tractor with full Grandma cart

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Moving to Switzerland to gorge myself on chocolate and gently caress cuckoo clocks. Have fun fighting!

this. any questions?
I'm 44, this is wisdom, this is extremely my poo poo.

staberind fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jun 26, 2016

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I want the next global conflict to be fought with weapons from ratchet and clank

https://youtu.be/uH2dM_LLKJg

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i hope everyone does their best in the war and we all have a good time

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Parallax Scroll posted:

If everyone had this attitude the world would have much better wars

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

is there like, an irc or slack channel for this poo poo? seems messy

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I will move to my bunker in tge woods and only communicate by short wave radio

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

the balkans are basically guaranteed to win the next world war

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

AAB posted:

is there like, an irc or slack channel for this poo poo? seems messy

Dude. Get on vent

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Goatfather posted:

the balkans are basically guaranteed to win the next world war

by saying that you made them get hit by the first icbm

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I'm starting the world war early I think I can take on Grenada for laughs

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i wanna see some tac nukes get for real used

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

I in fact think that Brussels should declare war on UK and nuke London just to make a point that no one leaves EU mafuckers. It's all liberal until and haha Eurovision until you attempt to leaveanf its gets scary

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i hope they bring back the chaingun from WW2

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if only there was some kind of solution

a final solution if you will

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

PokeJoe posted:

we still use it. the only thing that has changed is we have bigger boxes for ammo

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

That's the best thing we can hope for

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

frogge posted:

yeah God/the universe sort of nuked them already.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

House looks kind of hardcore now it's a collapsed, rat infested husk

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Who knows what wacky inventions humanity will be forced to create for this inevitable conflict. Hopefully we get another space race out of it, or at least a better version of the Internet.

Edit: Who am I kidding it will just be bigger bombs and better drones.

EvilBlackRailgun fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jun 26, 2016

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

during WW2 they literally invented nuclear weapons technology (and with 2 completely different designs even !) from inception through successful deployment over japan in a span of 5-6 years so maybe if WW3 lasts considerably longer than that we'll get to see one of the F-35 models approved for combat duty god willing

:patriot:

It took a real long time to figure out nuclear fission and fusion. Nuclear bombs didn't just spring out of the ground.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Sekenr posted:

I in fact think that Brussels should declare war on UK and nuke London just to make a point that no one leaves EU mafuckers. It's all liberal until and haha Eurovision until you attempt to leaveanf its gets scary

That story about a guy voting to ban nukes in civilization and he over ruled the popular vote and nuked all the countries that voted to ban

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Who knows what wacky inventions humanity will be forced to create for this inevitable conflict. Hopefully we get another space race out of it, or at least a better version of the Internet.

Edit: Who am I kidding it will just be bigger bombs and better drones.

the only thing that happens in the next world war is everyone dies

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

That story about a guy voting to ban nukes in civilization and he over ruled the popular vote and nuked all the countries that voted to ban

scrub tier, everyone knows you build as many nukes as you can and then vote to ban, and then nuke everyone who voted to keep nuclear weapons in production

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

PokeJoe posted:

You would think theyd wanna step it up a notch. I cant imagine what could be more powerful. Maybe double chainguns?

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

We're going to develop increasingly advanced killbots until they go all skynet on us, no joke

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

We will all go together when we go

naem
May 29, 2011

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Lockheed has secured a contract to make ultra bullets. Theyre double the size of a normal bullet. The next step in military evolution.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenophanes
Nov 8, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

there is really no point in nuking Australia. They have birds that will kill them. just let them be

Weaponized cassowaries. Just imagine it.

• Locked thread