Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I feel like I'm the only person who's not a dumb retard who has to wear a straight jacket to keep from ripping their own dick off in a fit of autoerotic rage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Haha kids in the hall. :hfive:

idgi

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

its a canadian comedy show

Dasyati
Nov 7, 2011

here

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
gently caress you, you can't trick me into watching something canadian

Dasyati
Nov 7, 2011

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

gently caress you, you can't trick me into watching something canadian

click here to win a free burger

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Enfield posted:

im the smartest person that ever lived

enfield im going to get you a new avvy soon, and the post i quoted will be the best

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I like balls just big enough to shove in my rear end

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008

vyst posted:

I like balls just big enough to shove in my rear end

Nuts in the rear end...dick in the pussy

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

George Zimmer posted:

Nuts in the rear end...dick in the pussy

Freak dat bitch Tone

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
BOOOOOOYAHHH

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
I'm a very self-aware and considerate person to people.

I have very pretty eyes and get compliments from men and women alike.

I'm a very funny person to most people IRL but scarcely to goons because my posts are seldom funny.

I smell good, despite goon status.

ajheretic666
Sep 8, 2008
One time I helped an old lady cross the street. It was not as funny as that chicken joke led me to believe.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Hell Yeah posted:

i treat people with respect, even if they don't appear to deserve it. only irl tho

same. also im v attractive and smart, and have many other excellent qualities that almost completely make up for being a broken brained loser

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i'm pretty

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
seriously I cannot over-emphasize what a dumpster fire of a person I am

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i got a big gd pecker

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

I have a really nice rear end

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.

mr_cramalldees posted:

I got a dig bick

You that read wrong

You read that wrong too

You are extremely rude

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i have my finger on the cholesterol-addled pulse of GBS

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I like PAWGS and I can't deny...

I also try to share my failures on the internet for other people to validate my failures

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
drat dude, that's a ripped ribbet ribbet

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

drat dude, that's a ripped ribbet ribbet

got a body chiseled from a vlassic jar and the cover of battletoads for reference

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
There's a guy in D&D chat that keeps yelling at me to kill myself and apparently he is in an Army psych ward, so I feel pretty good about that.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I'm a huge effin' prick but for some reason I really value community development and volunteering. Currently trying to donate bone marrow.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Enjoy doing nice things for family/friends, generally the person people go to when they need help with stuff.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ghlbtsk posted:

I have a good attitude towards menstruation. That's right, I'm the guy! The guy with a good attitude towards menstruation! Oh, I know a lot of men are made uncomfortable by this monthly miracle, but not me. No, I embrace it. Embrace it the way the way some men embrace the weekend. Why, I anticipate it the way a child anticipates Christmas!

Did you know that in a lot of native Indian cultures, menstruating woman were forced to leave the village lest their powerful magic should overwhelm the Shaman? If I were Shaman, I wouldn't be so competitive. I'd be more open and giving. I'd be a shaman with a good attitude towards menstruation!

Because after all, what is it? A cluster of blood vessels awaiting a fertilized egg, providing a safe warm place for that egg to grow. And if a life does not occur, the whole thing is flushed away and the cycle begins again. Now is that anything to be ashamed of or disgusted by? No, this is the nesting stuff of humanity!

That's why the woman I shall love will be able to menstruate as fully and freely as she desires. Even if her monthly flow should build in intensity to a raging rust colored torrent! An unbridled river of life giving blood flowing from between her legs! An awesome cataract plunging off the edge of our couch. I wouldn't be fazed! No, no, even if coureurs des bois would come up stream, battling the rapids and singing a jaunty song! I would take no offense, rather I would ford across that mighty womanly river and fetch herbal tea and Pamprin. And then I would mop her brow and admire her fecundity. For I have a good attitude towards menstruation!

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
Well I haven't killed myself yet so there must be something I like about me, in theory.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

paul_soccer10 posted:

google thigh gap, i'm the first three pages

nice, good to know theres still at least one celebrity on this website!!!!

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I like how my farts smell

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I smell like fun

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the shape of my dick is really interesting and I can make it spell out "SOS" if its the right temperature

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Haha kids in the hall. :hfive:

i recognized this from the first line of the monolog, i like that about myself (enjoying canadian sketch comedy i guess)

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I'm really hard to kill

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I like that it will all be over sooner rather than later

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Absolutely nothing op I am irredeemable garbage barely fit to be called human and I pray for death daily despite knowing that there is no god, just in case you know

Yeah p much this

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I like how I can wake up the next day, swallow all my sadness, and do my thang.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm serious about my couch, if my house was on fire I'd try to save it before family photos or my printer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
my narcissism

• Locked thread