Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Cubone posted:

just think it over for a second,: there are no wrong answers. just anything nice about yourself. feel free to just say the first thing that pops into your head. are you really good at math? or perhaps you know a lot about buses?

I'll go first, so everybody can get an idea of how it should go: I have a can-do attitude about household maintenance! I replaced the broken aerator on the bathroom sink a while back, and hoo-wee, that tap hasn't splashed since.

now it's your turn! do you have the best opinions about video game breast sizes? or maybe you save a lot of money on food by buying surplus military rations?

I can punch your face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread