Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I saw this in my news feed when I got up this morning. It's a real official Red Cross pool safety poster with some unfortunate implications.

I know the Red Cross didn't mean to be racist, maybe us goons could help them out?

I have to leave for work in literally two minutes ago, so I don't have time to get the ball rolling, but I couldn't let this opportunity slip. So I'm just gonna leave this here for you guys and work on it when I get back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
that one dude is holding a beer and wearing shades, that's pretty fuckin cool right there

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Applewhite posted:

I have to leave for work in literally two minutes ago, so I don't have time to get the ball rolling, but I couldn't let this opportunity slip. So I'm just gonna leave this here for you guys and work on it when I get back.

Not Cool

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I was thinking you could do like "pool's closed due to AIDS" or something haha. (Posted from phone in work parking lot)

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Redloss more like.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Your...username

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
What's not cool about the kid diving off the diving board? He's clear and in the deep end and everything.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

why are most of the bad things being done by brown people

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Ask someone who voted leave in Brexit, I am sure you will get an answer

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

:eyepop:

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Peebla posted:

What's not cool about the kid diving off the diving board? He's clear and in the deep end and everything.

I think he was meant to be waiting for that other girl to get out of his way first...even though she has?

No one looks upset or offended by anything in the picture except for the lifeguard on the right.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Applewhite posted:

I too have to rush out the door, so this is all I have for now. Prepare for some ecxiting and comical changes when I get around to working on it however!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Cool

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
A friendly flying talking whale would make a pretty good lifeguard.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

what the poo poo

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
it sure sucks staying late at the office making posters and not being racially aware 24/7

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
If you cant afford a luxury pool in your home, you deserve to be passive aggressively insulted by a safety notification poster direct at children :smug:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I wanted to do more with the lettering, but got sleepy.

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

Applewhite posted:

I saw this in my news feed when I got up this morning. It's a real official Red Cross pool safety poster with some unfortunate implications.

I know the Red Cross didn't mean to be racist, maybe us goons could help them out?

What os the kid in the middle doing wrong

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Revenants Return posted:

Too swarthy.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Revenants Return posted:

getting sodomized by whitey

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Maybe the white people who are doing everything right should show the brown people how to behave properly at the pool, just my 2 cents.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Don't blame the swarthy people, it's a pool after all.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

And lo the Pharaoh said "not cool, Moses!"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Finally a good one.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

lurking right beneath the surface...

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
"Welcome to our ool...."

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Lol

John Stabb
Jun 28, 2016

the red cross has responded to tweets about this. time to send them your submissions

John Stabb fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jun 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

• Locked thread