Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Maybe add conflictchamber.com, it offers pretty picture lists that read nicer than the pure text output.

Also for Canadians looks like meeplemart has most of their mk3 stuff in stock for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Get washers at the hardware store to glue to the bottom, and weights to glue to the top before you do your base if they still won't stay stand up. Hide them in cork, under snow, that sort of thing.

My stupid Nephilim Bloodseer kept falling over until I put in enough counterweight to double how much the whole thing weighs. Bleh.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Why are Bane Knights so expensive? I was looking over some dude's ad firesaling his cryx, and knights are as expensive as other infantry even with his price slash.

Pyrolocutus posted:

Keep in mind Goreshade was literally, what, murdering babies while he was still alive? There's a huge illwill thing going on even with the possibility of a personal repentance on his part.
If he's chosen by their goddess the retribution is going to accept him into their ranks.

Not saying you're wrong, but you're talking about a scenario where the Scryah whose name is in Retribution of Scyrah stands up and says "This is my dude" and then he destroys a legion of undead. Pretty sure the Retribution just has to say yes.

Could be the creation of a new warcaster, though, and/or goreshade is just dead, or who knows.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

GoodBee posted:

No matter how many people you get in a closed playtest, you're still going to get weird wording because that relatively small group of players totally know what those words mean and approved them, even if they don't agree with each other. :v:
It doesn't matter if you have a million playtesters anyway, they don't edit your books and can't do anything when the people controlling the game double down on dumb rulings that are utterly counter-intuitive.

People can point out mistakes and designers can ignore them. I'm sure GW has gotten tons of feedback on moronic decisions and they did stuff like close their forums in response. Magic took like, ten years or more. for the designers to admit flaws in the game that were there from the get-go. Hell, one of the DCGs I played, they had a big pool of playtesters who yes men'd all the dumb decisions and it killed the game.

I don't think this was a super bad launch anyway. It depends more on if they stick to their guns about having a more willing to errata rulebook.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Too busy making Destors perfect to balance anything else.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Khisanth Magus posted:

I'm going to be picking up a mk2 bb at a discount. The manticore is becoming discordia, and the Chimera is being converted into an aspis. Sadly nothing to do with the griffon but make a second griffon.
My ret battlebox came with all three light heads on the sprue, and the difference between a second Griffon and a Gorgon is just the arm blades, no arc node and the head I think? You could go with that if you don't already have a Gorgon.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

gannyGrabber posted:

Why the poo poo does grievous wounds stop repairs.
Doesn't it also stop force fields regenerating? I mean, I know magical muscle wolves punching purple dragons punching realism and all but that's just bizarre.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Nah I was thinking about the whole thing (and actually, how cool it is) and checking for example Elara says "Elara 1" on the old leaked cards.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

To be a sperg, resin and restic blends are still plastic. Plastic glue or cement welds polystyrene, but doesn't work on most other plastics.

If he over-glued the shoulderpads (which I almost messed up on mine) freezing is going to be a bit of a bitch. It's a good question if acetone will melt PP's restic blend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Khisanth Magus posted:

What you are talking about is the absolutely lovely release system that GW uses. I really don't want to watch PP go that route, it is a horrible system.
I agree.

I mean slippery slope and all, but the faction imbalances in terms of releases stems back to that GW policy just falling apart from there. Your faction is popular? Have more stuff til it becomes self-fulfilling!