Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

There's electricity in the air over Warsaw today, though that might be the storm that's about to brake the sweltering heat and finally condense all the moisture into a cathartic shower. Whether it's going to be a sweet release or one filled with regret, I don't feel most people here care either way. We did it, our team has broken through the group stage and even to the point where the "real" euro begins. Happy, excited people surround me, red and white scarves awhirl - is this what having a decent football team feels like? I am too young to remember even the broken hopes after 1992 olympics.
Unless we hopelessly bottle this match, it's going to be a good night.

Anne Frank Funk fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jun 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Ur gonna get f*cked bro
Is that a promise?

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Ur gonna get f*cked bro
Just want to report that Poland's collective rear end in a top hat barely felt Portugals' limp, enlarged clit of a dick.

Nice meltdown

• Locked thread