Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I think the doctor will want that one back. Or there's a Germany/Poland conspiracy. Take your pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Electronico6 posted:

Also Renato Sanchez is starting today. We got this poo poo.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Simone Poodoin posted:

Might be a controversial opinion but I'm thinking Nani is not a good footballer after all, thoughts?

:agreed: he is not very good

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

He'll have wanted to do better there imo

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Pepe was pleased with that elbow

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

If Ronaldo misses I may never stop laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Eltoasto posted:

I assume there is some rule against pausing during your kick? Because the last 2 guys totally did it.

All the Laws say about it is

"except for the following when play will be stopped and restarted with an indirect free kick, regardless of whether or not a goal is scored:
*feinting to kick the ball once the kicker has completed the run-up (feinting in the run-up is permitted); the referee cautions the kicker"

So you aren't allowed to fake a kick of pause once you get to the ball, but do whatever you want (within reason) on your way to it. If you're running all over the place or stop for like 5 seconds, they may nail you for unsporting behavior or whatever, but stuttering is fine.

• Locked thread