Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
t.

Locks for doors:
Tired of having to bar your door at night with a giant piece of wood? Tired of having someone have to stay at home all day with the door barred in case someone would walk in and take your personal belongings? Well we have the solution for you! Locks!

Brakes for Wheels:
Tired of having to always careen to a stop? Tired of losing control because you suddenly have to go downhill and your speed picks up alarmingly fast? Brakes! The revolutionary device that applies friction to tires and slows them down. No longer do you have to anchor your car to a post with worry of it drifting away from the forces of gravity.

Cold Water Tap:

Tired of having to take really quick showers or waiting for the hot water heater to drain before being able to take a shower without scalding yourself? You're going to love this faucet solution!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
THIS FORUM:

Tired of - uh...

I shall get back to you .

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

the title on the patent is a Circular Transportation Facilitation Device, but we all just call it a "rolly-goer"

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
Are you sick of eating food off your table and having to clean the table before and after eating every time? Well have we the invention for you! Plates! Simply slide your food on it and you can carry your food to go! Its like a portable mini table you can store in your shelves and cupboards. They wash easy in your dishwasher too!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Colourtrip

Sick of sweating while indoors? Why don't you pick up an air conditioner! 98 degrees outside? Keep it 69 degrees all year-round!!

joke_explainer

Tired of dying of infection from simple cuts and bruises? Try antibiotics. No more agonizing gangrenous limbs or fever wracked days of half-consciousness while your body floods with poisonous decay!

joke_explainer

We've all been there. After sixteen hours of grueling work gathering or hunting food, you fall asleep and when you wake up? You're hungry again! Can't anything end this cycle of never-ending backbreaking labor just to survive?

Introducing Agriculture™ by SocialCorp. By specializing our labor and streamlining your gathering strategy plan, you can ensure you move smoothly from one bountiful plant to another, creating a CalorieFlow™ matrix that will give you the vital nutrients you need... and then some! Use your comparatively carefree hours to trade for other essentials or even just relax. Because it's your life. Don't spend it all on just on survival.

joke_explainer

It's happened again. Your struggling tribe has just secured a vital resource, and right after you celebrate, some rival group pops up trying to share it with you. You've read the playbook, you've deployed our Cooperation™ social module, but no luck here! If you cooperate and share, both of you will have members of your group starving. Your elders sigh and it seems like an intractable problem.

Until now.

Introducing War™.

Don't like what they other group is doing? Use our patented, sixth generation PersonStopper™ War™fighting Device!

You're probably thinking, "But SocialCorp... won't that just justify to members of my group that taking whatever you want by force is a perfectly okay thing to do?"

Don't worry. We at SocialCorp have you covered, with an upgrade to the social module. Nationalism™ will give you the justifications you need, when you need them without sacrificing the tried and true SocialCorp contract you've grown to love.

joke_explainer fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Jul 1, 2016

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
Tired of standing around the house? Do your legs get sore? Don't feel like laying down in bed or sitting on the ground? Introducing a revolutionary device to improve your homespace, workspace, and general life!

The chair! This four legged structure you simply sit on and relax your buttox and back comfortably with support.

No longer do you have to stand around your desk all day at work or sit on the ground when your legs get tired.

Chairs! Get them today in your local furniture store

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

joke_explainer posted:

It's happened again. Your struggling tribe has just secured a vital resource, and right after you celebrate, some rival group pops up trying to share it with you. You've read the playbook, you've deployed our Cooperation™ social module, but no luck here! If you cooperate and share, both of you will have members of your group starving. Your elders sigh and it seems like an intractable problem.

Until now.

Introducing War™.

Don't like what they other group is doing? Use our patented, sixth generation PersonStopper™ War™fighting Device!

You're probably thinking, "But SocialCorp... won't that just justify to members of my group that taking whatever you want by force is a perfectly okay thing to do?"

Don't worry. We at SocialCorp have you covered, with an upgrade to the social module. Nationalism™ will give you the justifications you need, when you need them without sacrificing the tried and true SocialCorp contract you've grown to love.

I'll take two

Android Blues

joke_explainer posted:

Until now.

Introducing War™.

finally, a clear and understandable pitch document that explains to me what it (war) is good for

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

need to poke a dead body, but are afraid to actually touch it? Introducing STICK*!

*STICK is a registered trademark of TREES

Android Blues

*edwin starr getting increasingly frustrated with muddled branding efforts* good god, y'all

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Tired of getting your clothes wet walking to work into the water because that pesky river is in your way on your morning commute? Introducing BRIDGE! Yes, bridge- not the card game, nor is it that weird mix of chocolate coated nuts. This is something far more extraordinary!

Now you can drive OVER the river, just like in that Christmas song you may have sung on the way to your grandmother's house!

Ask now for special pricing! Specials on exceptional real estate (once the tide goes out...)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Microwaves, mom.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Microwaves, mom.

hot

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
dont you hate it when matter constantly converges into complex, messy, structures? well your worries are a thing of the past, introducing ENTROPY™

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Nosfereefer posted:

dont you hate it when matter constantly converges into complex, messy, structures? well your worries are a thing of the pastfuture, introducing ENTROPY™

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
What if I told you you could get unlimited mass without paying a single unit of volume?

Get your Black Hole™ before they're gone! This event (horizon) ends soon!

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I love you joke explainer

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Tired of having to maintain knowledge through stories? Can't exactly remember how to make that tool you heard about? Boy howdy, do I have the thing for you

THE WRITTEN WORD will let you pass on knowledge for generations to come! Make endless copies and share your information far and wide!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Book_Of_Harry

How many days have you found yourself craving a huge, throbbing man-root, but you're worried about popping-out another squalling, live-action life ruiner?

Or what about when the hubby just can't wait for the right time of the cycle?

Or even if you really want to bang the neighbor, but you know Joe would never love an all-white baby?

Introducing - CONTRACEPTION
"Why keep it in your pants, when you can simply keep it safe?"

• Locked thread