Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meat on a Friday
Dec 9, 2010

I thought with all the talk about how that one snail caused so much trouble, you'd go back in time and kick it out of the way... but no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meat on a Friday
Dec 9, 2010

dmboogie posted:

I mean, first of all, doing that would wipe Phi out of existence entirely. Not only that, it would do nothing to affect the terrorist that wipes humanity out, while also getting rid of the versions of everyone who are probably the most qualified to deal with said terrorist.

True, although the snail part is mentioned at the beginning/middle while everything regarding Phi's parents and having versions of everyone that must deal with the terrorist are not mentioned until the end. I thought the snail assassination would be the true end instead of what we got.

meat on a Friday
Dec 9, 2010

Sea Sponge Run posted:

Listening to the ZTD soundtrack makes me recall that I still really enjoyed the puzzle rooms, but the in-between banter is nowhere near as good as the first two games. It may be suffering due to format

I would not have complained at all if all of the dialogue cut scenes were how they were in VLR. Given their low budget, it's odd they chose 3D animation.

• Locked thread