Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
https://www.amazon.com/All-Nothing-Arizona-Cardinals-Official/dp/B01GF3WPU8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467384541&sr=8-1&keywords=all+or+nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOWKHX-qsLM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Eh

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

July freaking sucks.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Football status: Still not back.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Browns lol

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Kirk Cousins best QB in the NFC East.

Feels good man.

Also lmao at all you dudes who get dragged into watching bitch made shows by your girls.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
One more month until the glory of fourth string preseason football.

I can't wait.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
JPP blew off his hand a year ago Monday lol

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Can we kick of July by discussing how disgusting my newish roommate is? I noticed we had a lot of fruit flies in the pantry and started looking around in his very crowded section of the pantry. What I found will haunt me forever. After disposing of my discovery, I investigated his bedroom.

http://imgur.com/a/zmRpr

This just happened and I'm loving pissed. The kitchen reeks now.

blue squares fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jul 1, 2016

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

blue squares posted:

Can we kick of July by discussing how disgusting my newish roommate is? I noticed we had a lot of fruit flies in the pantry and started looking around in his very crowded section of the pantry. What I found will haunt me forever. After disposing of my discovery, I investigated his bedroom.

Dude what the gently caress :gonk:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I always thought America's birthday should be June 24, 1788 or at least March 4, 1789

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

When he moved in we both agreed that we are very clean people.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Are u ready for some football!!!!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

That's what you get for talking poo poo about Gilead you fucker

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

That's what you get for talking poo poo about Gilead you fucker

no I already removed that rotten product from my apartment

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

blue squares posted:

This just happened and I'm loving pissed. The kitchen reeks now.

Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

A Man and his dog posted:

Also lmao at all you dudes who get dragged into watching bitch made shows by your girls.

Weird how there are no women posting here anymore.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

fsif posted:

I unironically miss Cate the Great

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

fsif posted:

Well you can blame former mod Gendo for that...

:colbert:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Anyone kicked someone out of an apt before? I need advice on how to do it

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

fsif posted:

Been a lot of this lately :/

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

blue squares posted:

Are you the lease-holder or co-holder with roommate?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Are you the lease-holder or co-holder with roommate?

I'm an idiot and let a stranger sign a lease with me. But I've lived here for over two years and he has been here for three months, so I'm not moving. He is.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

blue squares posted:

First get a lawyer. Cause this could get messy. Then call the police and ask for an eviction notice.

There's probably more steps but I'm guessing it starts there.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

fsif posted:

My wife is just waiting for fantasy football season to start again.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

We are all sober today 😗

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

A Man and his dog posted:

First get a lawyer. Cause this could get messy. Then call the police and ask for an eviction notice.

There's probably more steps but I'm guessing it starts there.

Well first I am going to just ask him to move out in a month. And I can't call the police because my roommate is gross

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

blue squares posted:

Well first I am going to just ask him to move out in a month.

Dont loving do this

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

What the hell else am I supposed to do? Change the locks on someone who has a lease? I can't afford a loving lawyer

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Trigger Warning for Bills fans

http://theinscribermag.com/nfl/1988-1993-buffalo-bills-the-forgotten-dynasty.html

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

blue squares posted:

What the hell else am I supposed to do? Change the locks on someone who has a lease? I can't afford a loving lawyer

You signed a contract

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

blue squares posted:

Have a discussion about cleanliness

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
How the gently caress did you get caught up in this in the first place?!?!?

:allears:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Spoeank posted:

JPP blew off his hand a year ago Monday lol

but he got this sweet gig out of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQGr3FSESHg

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

blue squares idk talk to him about it before you kick him out. "Hey moron you are disgusting now we have bugs clean that poo poo up and knock it off"

Jumping straight to a lawyer and kicking him out is lol goonery

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Tenants have a ton of rights and you can't evict someone for being messy. Also do not change the locks unless you want to be sued.

Have you talked to this dude Blue Squares? Maybe he doesn't even realize you are angry with him and will make more of an effort to be a better roommate if you bring up your frustration :)

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Threaten him with physical aggression if he doesn't clean up his act.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I didn't bring up a lawyer, noted idiot RG3 did.

And no, I haven't talked to him yet about this particular issue because he is at work, but I texted him with pictures. I have talked to him several times in the past about cleanliness and it has done nothing to change his behavior. This is a final straw, not a first problem.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Talk to the landlord, it's not good for them to have crap rotting in rooms either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Hate to say man but if you both signed the lease you don't have any authority at all to compel him to leave. I'd say you should try to find another place, but that could get expensive too - did you sign a year lease with this dude? Can you afford to break it?

• Locked thread