Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Why bother hugging a three-year-old? It's not like they're going to remember it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Ka0 posted:

I was staying over this girl's house when I was in high school. We began watching movies, made out, then cuddled. I used to think she was so hot, her hair smelled so nice. I couldn't keep my hands off her.
About an hour into cuddling, she farted.

Did you gently caress? If she farted that meant she felt super comfortable around you and was probably down for whatever.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

My bed is really more of a gently caress dais. If we ain't boning, gtfo.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Cuddling is actually p cool and nice, even if it is uncomfortably warm and goddamnit I just want to roll over but I'd pretty much just have to judo flip this bitch sleeping all over my limbs and poo poo.

• Locked thread