Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Got the "Mango Habanero Crispy Chicken Wrap". It was touted as the 2nd hottest sauce on the menu, but I barely got any heat at all. Not impressed by this at all, but the wrap was good. However, for a meal of 2 we eneded up paying close to 40 dollars. What in the gently caress? Thoughts.?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
:firstpost:

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Should have gotten spicy garlic sauce.

It is the best sauce.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
hope the rest of the evening was amenable

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shaquin posted:

hope the rest of the evening was amenable

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
they usually have hot waitresses for fwiw. its not really worth anything IMO because what good does that do some idiot mutant like me? :shrug:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
no thoughts OP, ok peace

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
Differs from my experience, in which I went alone but orhereise was the same

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
Their Thai Curry and Spicy Garlic are there best sauces. I usually get wings there every other Tuesday and add some waitress faces to my spank bank. Where I'm at in the world, most of the waitresses look pregnant but I'm into it.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
BWW is some FBS

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
love me some b dubs op.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i can never find a tv in that place to look at

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
hey retard op get this: MANGO HABANERO™ is actually the THIRD hottest, after BLAZIN'® and WILD®

looks like u dont know poo poo about wings

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

yeah buffalo wild wings is some overpriced garbage lol i get wings from a philly cheesesteak place and they are way better

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
tips for buff wangs:

only go on boneless thursday
always sit outside because their dining rooms are stuffy and loud and sports are loving gay anyways
the waitresses are actually not hot whoever said that, they're always trashy as hell or like some kind of hosed up skinnyfat
never not get caribbean jerk somewhere in your order

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Prude posted:

tips for buff wangs:

always sit outside because their dining rooms are stuffy and loud and sports are loving gay anyways
the waitresses are actually not hot whoever said that, they're always trashy as hell or like some kind of hosed up skinnyfat

youre a real jerk about wings

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Prude posted:

tips for buff wangs:

sounds like you dont enjoy bdubs very much afterall. id be remiss to take advice from somone with such a low opinion of the establishment. of bdubs

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

should have gone to Hooters so you could look at some boobies lol

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Enfield posted:

sounds like you dont enjoy bdubs very much afterall. id be remiss to take advice from somone with such a low opinion of the establishment. of bdubs

i enjoy destroying a quantity of somewhere between 12 and 20 wings of assorted flavors on their reduced price night depending on hunger, maybe w/ happy hour priced fried pickles too, and then leaving to go somewhere that isnt built for mid life crisis squares lmao

its main merit is they serve serviceable food pretty late (2am) for my lame as hell town inhabited by primarily olds

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Prude posted:

i enjoy destroying a quantity of somewhere between 12 and 20 wings of assorted flavors on their reduced price night depending on hunger, maybe w/ happy hour priced fried pickles too, and then leaving to go somewhere that isnt built for mid life crisis squares lmao

its main merit is they serve serviceable food pretty late (2am) for my lame as hell town inhabited by primarily olds

interdasting

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
i went to see a ppv there and saw people just sitting at tables with no food or drinks. like drat at least stand up or order a beer don't be a dick.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

vyst posted:

should have gone to Hooters so you could look at some boobies lol

But then I couldn't play the game where I look at BW3 waitresses and try to figure out if it's just a beer belly they have or they recently had a baby.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Prude posted:

i too frequent places i dislike engorge myself on grotesque amounts of fried lipids and wander away sneering at the people enjoying themselves

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

vyst posted:

boobies

lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Got the "Mango Habanero Crispy Chicken Wrap". It was touted as the 2nd hottest sauce on the menu, but I barely got any heat at all. Not impressed by this at all, but the wrap was good. However, for a meal of 2 we eneded up paying close to 40 dollars. What in the gently caress? Thoughts.?

So how were the chicken wings?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

how big was the wrap on a scale of tiny taquito to big burrito

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Lmao @ habernaro

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

its all about the asian zhang (zhou)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Buffalo Wild Wings et all are pretty good but too expensive to be worth it

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A mass market chain with locations in the mid west, new England, and new york has bland food you say??? No say it ain't so

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Plain with ranch, please.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
you hosed up by not getting wings

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
never been never will

i would say to suck poo poo but you've clearly already accomplished that

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

katkillad2 posted:

Their Thai Curry and Spicy Garlic are there best sauces. I usually get wings there every other Tuesday and add some waitress faces to my spank bank. Where I'm at in the world, most of the waitresses look pregnant but I'm into it.

Same.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
u should have taken the whole restaurant hostage and hacked people to death, like those guys in bangladesh.

scrub

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i enjoy wings, but the wings themselves can pretty much be done any way. baked, deep fried, grilled. heck, i even tried a recipe once that had you steam then broil them (it wasn't anything special). so, since the base chunk of a dead bird is secondary, having a variety of sauces available is nice.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I read the thread title and thought, "Nice! I hope this guy had a good dinner!"

But then I read the post and and thought, "Aww bummer sounds like it wasn't as good as he hoped."

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Prude posted:

tips for buff wangs:

boneless chicken wing lmbo you might as well drive a prius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Desert Heat is a good dry rub there.

• Locked thread