Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Echoing everyone who has said they are a fat, bald drunk.

My Da' is the best. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I'm just like my dad. I sleep with women behind mom's back and she is totally clueless, I often go weeks at a time without speaking to her, and her father hates me and thinks she deserves better.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I ask "what?" whenever somebody speaks to me, even if I hear and comprehend them perfectly. I also like to scratch my back on doorways and the corners of walls

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I drink and terrorize my wife and children

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

The extreme selfishness and self-centeredness both my parents have, I have inherited twofold.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I'm like my dad in that I'll pass out on the toilet while taking a poo poo and the next morning when I wake up naked on the floor with doo doo all over my butt cheeks and legs I'll stumble into the kid's room and accuse them of taking a poo poo and not flushing the toilet. Then as I leave the room still naked with crusted poo poo on my unwiped lower body I say, "I'm just glad your mother isn't around to see what you two have become." Just like good old dad.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
I have become fixated with the idea of getting married and settling down. Also I like home made popcorn a biiiiit too much. I'm basically a less emotionally unstable version of my dad.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i find sex w my dad unfulfilling and long for eascape

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
At least I didn't have a let down of a son when I was 23.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Now I am become my parents, the destroyer of worlds.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i have my dad's face, and his hairline, and his aspergers

i am now starting to show signs of my mom's anxiety issues, as well as some of her many allergies

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
After realizing the way I enjoy educating people on various scientific facts about bugs or pharmaceuticals while under the influence of opiates and/or adderall, I came to the conclusion that my dad has been abusing opiates on and off my entire life since he acts the exact same way when high and his pupils are often really tiny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

My dad always wanted me sit with him and watch movies he liked when he was younger and I always hated it and complained so he eventually stopped asking me. Now I do the same thing to the children in our family and they complain and say the movies are no good and it actually kind of hurts and I feel sorry for doing that to my dad.

• Locked thread