Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Silly Windows 98. Mods are supposed to KNOW, not TELL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't know too much about Windows 98 in all honestly, but I thought it was real funny a while back when somebody did a comedy Mario 64 review and ran across the "Windows 98 Stop Posting Bridge".

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

AugmentedVision posted:

Lowtax life has been a downward spiral ever since he forgot to patent lets play, losing out on trillions

The only thing that patenting Let's Play would have gotten Lowtax is the honorary distinction of having ownership of "most violated intellectual property since Game of Thrones".

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

The Rage posted:

I'm still amazed that even after all the poo poo we knew about Win98 that he was even considered

Posters knew.

• Locked thread