Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
The other day he accidentally took a bite out of something with gluten in it, and upon realizing this he immediately rushed to the bathroom to induce vomiting. I'm not a doctor but I think that kind of behavior is probably more detrimental to his health than consuming a single molecule of gluten.

Why are people so crazy when it comes to gluten?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

tell him your dick is gluten free

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
gluten makes my balls stink :(

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

or your rear end if you prefer

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
beat the stupid out of him

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

always bring a bunch of gluten free stuff and sell it to him for a markup

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Same happened when I served my friend cupcakes glazed with my own semen. Some people are just fussy eaters.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

RobattoJesus posted:

Same happened when I served my friend cupcakes glazed with my own semen. Some people are just fussy eaters.
That means he's not your real friend.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

test him by giving him a cookie and claiming it is gluten free when actually it is full of gluten. after he doesn't get sick, tell him he'a a dumb little bitch

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I work with two people who both say theyre celiac and it is such a goddamn pain in the rear end to go to lunch or for happy hour with them.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Tuxedo Gin posted:

test him by giving him a cookie and claiming it is gluten free when actually it is full of gluten. after he doesn't get sick, tell him he'a a dumb little bitch

that seems like it would be a dick move regardless of how much of a retard he undeniably is

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

yeah but you're a dick so it's right up your alley

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

thathonkey posted:

I work with two people who both say theyre celiac and it is such a goddamn pain in the rear end to go to lunch or for happy hour with them.
then don't

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

symbolic posted:

then don't

That'll never work.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

why is happy hour a pain in the rear end? is there gluten in margaritas?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Tuxedo Gin posted:

according to Celiacs, there's gluten in most everything

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
he has a mental disorder, OP

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Slice his freakin taint in half

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Yes it's called neat vodka

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

shame on you for associating with such an intolerant person :colbert:

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

thathonkey posted:

my other friend really does have celiac disease, diagnosed by an actual medical doctor. i don't mind accommodating him because he has a legitimate health issue. but this other guy is just piggybacking on a fad for attention or something and making people with actual issues look bad

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i'd like to order a vegan free-range margarita please, but only if your tequila is locally sourced, free trade, and gluten free.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i'd like to order a vegan free-range margarita please, but only if your tequila is locally sourced, free trade, and gluten free.

I just reflexively punched my monitor. Thanks.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

So brave!! You should support your friend finally being comfortable with his identity.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
my favorite thing is when these people refuse to drink any vodka that doesn't say "gluten free" on the label. bitch all vodka is gluten free, it's loving distilled alcohol

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

VendaGoat posted:

I just reflexively punched my monitor. Thanks.

are the glasses salted according to proper halal procedures?

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

beat the stupid out of him

three times a day after meals

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Cnut the Great posted:

my favorite thing is when these people refuse to drink any vodka that doesn't say "gluten free" on the label. bitch all vodka is gluten free, it's loving distilled alcohol

I change my previous suggestion of neat vodka to a bottle of draino

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

You keep him around to make fun of him, right?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Cnut the Great posted:

I once literally saw water that said "vegan" and "gluten free" on the bottle

water

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
Now your friend will never shut up about his gastrointestinal events, especially during meal time.

I would rather eat meat in front of a vegan than dine with a gluten-free sissy.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont even know what gluten is :smugdog:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Son of Rodney posted:

I once literally saw water that said "vegan" and "gluten free" on the bottle

water
well i suppose it's not necessarily wrong

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Enfield posted:

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Enfield posted:

It's when you've stuck a hairbrush up your rear end in a top hat so often you keep making GBS threads yourself in public and need to blame it on something so you tell everyone you have a gluten allergy

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

symbolic posted:

then don't

oh ive tried to get everybody else on board with excluding them from our work events but apparently that makes me an rear end in a top hat :jerkbag:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
what does a gluten look like

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thathonkey posted:

oh ive tried to get everybody else on board with excluding them from our work events but apparently that makes me an rear end in a top hat :jerkbag:

exclude yourself from the group then idiot

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

gluten glues up your intestines thats because you feel bad because the vitamins cant reach your blood anymore

this is what gluten haters actually believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
maybe you should do the opposite of that thign that was suggested op, you can give him something gluten free, and then after he eats it you can wait a bit and then be like "oh wait i think that was full of glutens", then when he starts freaking out and having his "reaction" you can be like "oh no actually it was gluten free"

• Locked thread