Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
I hate when people say they're gluten intolerant and kick up a big fuss in restaurants and if they come round for dinner. But then if they want a cupcake or whatever they'll be like 'I'll just treat myself'. gently caress you.

Sorry. I'm gluten shaming. Gonna read this column to punish myself: http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/gluten-free-alcohol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

flashy_mcflash posted:

List of food restrictions for a cottage weekend I'm going to next month where we all prepare one meal for everyone:

Told them I'd make ice

I guarantee you'll regret going to a cottage with these people. Take a poo poo load of beer.

• Locked thread