Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel
Jun 19, 2012

farting is okay, the trick is to not be in a relationship or have any connections to any other person whatsoever while doing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

loquacius posted:

Paris: Just Another Bullshit Town

Paris is so disappointing that people have gotten a psychological disorder from being so disappointed by it

Sounds like somebody hasn't seen Midnight in Paris

e: or Paris, je t'aime

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lol what the poo poo

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I believe everything I read on SA

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

"ephebophile" is a word hollywood came up with to distinguish themselves from regular old toddler molestors

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

they should've just found a bi person and have a three-way

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

loquacius posted:

I'm about three weeks off from a big ol' bonanza wedding and I'm super looking forward to it because I love throwing awesome parties and this is the only excuse I'll ever get to really go overboard with it without seeming really narcissistic :)

when you get married make a thread about it in GBS for me to poop on

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Frog Act posted:

lmao i found a hella funnny subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/intj

To be fair to this person, who really enjoys going to meetings, making small talk with their co-workers, or sucking up to their bosses? I really couldn't give less of a poo poo about what Johnny had for breakfast or what flavor of vitamin water Megan was drinking today.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Rufus T. Turnbuckle posted:

(self.relationships)

self.relationships.sever(relationships.length);

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Batterypowered7 posted:

I don't think self.relationships.sever() should take in any arguments.

I admit it wasn't very well thought out

Lockback posted:

Nope, this is what you do. Sever immediately, sever completely, sever friends who try to bring it up. Never stop severing.

create more relationships and cultivate them just for the high of severing them later

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Khorne posted:

My [42F] son [15M] wants to go live with his sister [20F] because his girlfriend [15F] cheated on him with & left him for his brother [17M]
Today is the day of excellent titles where you don't even need to read the post to be highly entertained.

And for the record, the 15F in the story isn't allowed in the house anymore.

Eric should absolutely not hook up with Sophie to make Kristen jealous.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

He should at least ask her for a copy of the W-2

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Xaris posted:

also this one is sad :smith:

quote:

...I am taking in my best friends son Chad [14M]...

...I have two children of my own Candice [14F] and Ashley [13F]....

oh boy

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

nah haha what am I retarded?

c'mon man don't be holding out. I thought you didn't give a poo poo what others thought of you

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

quote:

I'm pissed off on behalf of the entire black race for the oppression they still face in year two thousand loving 16

lol

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

china bot posted:

all these "dads loving their son's girlfriend" posts make me glad my dad is gay as poo poo

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

the dog is 3 years old, in human years it would be going through a goth phase right about now anyway

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

dog buttz posted:

wait wait wait the "hosed my sister's roommate" story makes a whole lot more sense if the roommate is a guy. I think the poster is in the closet and changed the genders to appear straight.

:monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

did we ever get the ending to this story?

fake edit: oh my god somebody please probate these thread shitters

• Locked thread