Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
there is a lot of information going around online about the differences between the genders, fvrom basic things like genital orientation, to more complex biological factory like "how many brain hempisphers does it take to screw in a woman?" but i think this little tidbit i gathered from the mayo clinic might be rather enlightening for some of the fellas n ladies out there

quote:

Although attempted suicide is more frequent for women, men are more likely than women to complete suicide because they typically use more-effective methods, such as a firearm.

consider,

first) that it's democrats who are trying ot take away are guns

second) that men are more likel yto vote republican

third) men are "more-effective," in general.

i am not drawing or jumping to any conclusions, but i wanted to bring this important bit of information to light, because the next time you're sitting around a brightly burning fire on a beautiful summer night and the jhunebugs are biting, consider THJIS: th emen to your left and right are more likely to be dead earlier than the women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
inspiring words :patriot:

*picks up a small dog and sucks it off*

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

what's good for the goose is good for the gender

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
We're all hoping your attempt will be more likely to succeed too, OP.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
how od you know i am a man human being?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I wonder how frequently transgender people develop interests normally distinctive to their transition gender. Not fun stuff like cosmetology, but like watching The View or fishing.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

just ray posted:

inspiring words :patriot:

*picks up a small dog and sucks it off*

nasty! *takes pictures*

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hello.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
how many brain sphere DOES it take to screw a woman?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
a man abd a wo-man walk isnto a bar and,, and-- *can't stop giggling*

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

nomadologique posted:

how od you know i am a man human being?

Lucky guess

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

nomadologique posted:

fvrom basic things... brain hempisphers... more likel yto vote... jhunebugs are biting... consider THJIS: th emen

Sounds like you shot yourself in the head but only got concussed due to poor aim.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Gender is fluid. Gender is a mental construct, therefore, racism does not exist. So get over it nig

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 57 minutes!
Um

Hold on one sec

I have it somewhere

Here it is

Kill you're self

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Consider the lily in the field.

What's it doing there? Don't lilies grow in ponds, or are lilypads a different thing?
I'm not great at plant stuff.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
gbs is at worse a proto-4chan but it's threads like this that make this fat gay subforum a worthwhile den of fools

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Zorodius posted:

I wonder how frequently transgender people develop interests normally distinctive to their transition gender. Not fun stuff like cosmetology, but like watching The View or fishing.

I think they are mostly into computer science and weeabo poo poo.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I am liberal: hand over your penis. The balls too. Nice try. Don't be a wiseguy.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

mean thoughtless attacks on gbs greatest posters are probably why you are still single, '''''buddy''''

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
You're all going to jail when OP suicides himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Huh what

• Locked thread