Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I'm teeing off at 9:20 eastern tomorrow for our weekly money game, we have 32 guys in it that's good also I am shitfaced and will likely be hungover on my first tee shot which requires at most a 3 iron because it's tight with ob left and there's water at 180-220 with the 180 being right

it's really an goddamn unfortunate first tee shot which makes my life hard too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i gotta piss but I'm in a car

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

jackyl posted:

I'm teeing off at 9:20 eastern tomorrow for our weekly money game, we have 32 guys in it that's good also I am shitfaced and will likely be hungover on my first tee shot which requires at most a 3 iron because it's tight with ob left and there's water at 180-220 with the 180 being right

it's really an goddamn unfortunate first tee shot which makes my life hard too

Tee time is 930 pst tomorrow, I too will be hungover for the first nine....then drunk for the back nine most likely

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Celluloid Sam posted:

i gotta piss but I'm in a car

take a knee inside and quietly take a leak, its an uber so its not a friends car so no worries

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I've been a member of this goddamn club for 10 years this September and I still hate #1 tee

gently caress

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Luvcow posted:

take a knee inside and quietly take a leak, its an uber so its not a friends car so no worries

its definitely my friends car

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Celluloid Sam posted:

okay theres like one last technique you can use, just lie down in the back seat and kinda snake yourself down into the crevice behind the seat cushion and then just let it all out. tell your friend you're trying to stretch your back because of a muscle cramp or something.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Luvcow posted:

okay theres like one last technique you can use, just lie down in the back seat and kinda snake yourself down into the crevice behind the seat cushion and then just let it all out. tell your friend you're trying to stretch your back because of a muscle cramp or something.

she said go gently caress yourself lol

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Celluloid Sam posted:

she said go gently caress yourself lol

if you tell the person that kinda ruins the whole technique but to be fair i can respect that decision

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just ate chicken wings and potato skins and mozzarella sticks and chicken tendies mmmm

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Jesus Christ that's a lot of food

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It was sampler platter which is the most fun you get some of everything! (:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
suck some poo poo, cuz

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

dad gay. so what posted:

suck some poo poo, cuz

is it true you wrote castle kids about your failed relationship with nooner?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Okay enough beer time for whiskey

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
There are like 10 tvs in here and they are all either on the Dodgers game or CNN with poo poo about turkey and then there is one random one that is showing a Korean soap opera lol wtf

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Nooner posted:

There are like 10 tvs in here and they are all either on the Dodgers game or CNN with poo poo about turkey and then there is one random one that is showing a Korean soap opera lol wtf

the Davis cup was on at the sports bar we went to for dinner earlier and Isner fuckin owned some poor euro

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Los Doyers killin it, suck poo poo from my rear end in a top hat d-bags.

I'm p drunk it's cool and good, bars are a lot more fun when you uber to them.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
But my life is hard again cause my phone is gonna die soon and I'll miss posting with my posting pals :sigh:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
stay safe dead battery nooner

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

whoflungpoop posted:

Run little nooner run

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
gonna walk down the street to pick up more beer.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I need to go to the market to get more liquor for tonight and also eggs for tomorrow morning for egg n bacon sammies in the morning

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
I am saving my drinking for a wedding tomorrow but good luck tonight op

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I waited too long. Now they wont sell me beer

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Celluloid Sam posted:

Its called "peeing out the window" you god damned amateur.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I waited too long. Now they wont sell me beer

The world is a whore ):

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG35R8F2j8k

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I am now home with a large glass of rum. I think I'm going to play video games happy Friday night/Saturday morning everyone (:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

I am now home with a large glass of rum. I think I'm going to play video games happy Friday night/Saturday morning everyone (:

nice

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
nooner if you want to uber up to sac next thursday its happy hour from like 3pm to closing at my place

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Next time I drive up to my parents place I will stop in sactown to drink the heck out of a beer with you tgd but just one cause I'd have to drive another 2 stupid hours

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Nooner posted:

I almost went golfing after work today but ended up just whackin some balls at the driving range

Well that's a quick way to make a lot of new friends!

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

Next time I drive up to my parents place I will stop in sactown to drink the heck out of a beer with you tgd but just one cause I'd have to drive another 2 stupid hours

Lol (Ball)sactown.

bleep.bloop
Jun 19, 2016

Oh, dear leader!

Jukeboxblues posted:

Its called "peeing out the window" you god damned amateur.

Bonus points if you can do it while lying down on the seat. In fact, try it and see what happens.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Come to Downey and I'll buy you a kick rear end drink at Lock and Key

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Nooner posted:

Made it!!!!

:peanut: You did it, Nooner! :peanut:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Today I went on a big hike and now imma go get drunk at the pool dat LA lyfe dogg

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
you get to drink at happy hour prices simply by arriving at the end of happy hour? i've never heard of this, sounds like a sweet bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I lost money today in golf because I had a bad front nine 💩💩💩💩💩💩🐙

had an okay back nine but my only skin chance got cut so

gambling again tomorrow tho

• Locked thread