Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Well I was listening to a nice fairy tail...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtffv9bpB-U

And I came to an amazing conclusion. The Big Bad Wolf was a little punk rear end bitch. His only weapon that he has at his disposal is blowing down their house? Like really guy? Terrible wolf needs to upgrade his weapons next time in my opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
blow my dick, you wolfman

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I dunno. Seems to me you're jealous of BBW's mad blow-job skillz

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
OP raises some goods points, however we all know its to deflect from the fact he himself is a punk rear end bitch. :smuggo:

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
Pigs have hairy chins. I've learned this

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's harder than looks, your mom has been blowing me for years and my house is still standing.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://vimeo.com/63467857

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I remember when that video got really popular because of Beavis and Butthead and everyone at school started to pretend like they had been into Green Jelly for years like they were too cool to watch Beavis and Butthead.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, if anyone is an expert on being a punk rear end bitch it is the op so he might be on to something here

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i was hoping that this thread would contain that video. 5'd for it delivering.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

criscodisco posted:

I remember when that video got really popular because of Beavis and Butthead and everyone at school started to pretend like they had been into Green Jelly for years like they were too cool to watch Beavis and Butthead.

My brother was always super stoked because he bought the tape when they were still called Green Jello.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6nt3Sw3Isk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Rasta_Al posted:

My brother was always super stoked because he bought the tape when they were still called Green Jello.

Oh poo poo I forgot about that part, because they'd always say Green Jello then make a big point of remembering oh yeah it's Jelly now.

• Locked thread