Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
lets say you were eidsabled and couldnt work what would you do to make money from home?

i know some people say their granma makes 96 hours posting online lol because no one knows thats real!

but how do you buy a tinyhouse o invest in pokemon go apps if u cant have a money what would you do to make money if u could never leave the house again

fun safe ways to moneiteze :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
masturbate a retard

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

cuck cuck im gay posted:

masturbate a retard

this

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Make a comedy forum and charge people to register an account.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

I would probably just keep doing my current job, because it can be done remotely and I know from experience it takes only one functioning arm (though two is wayyyyyyyyyy better, breaking your elbow sucks)

if I'm quadriplegic I probably live in my parent's basement in a never-ending hellscape of inadequate state support and try to write movie reviews or something

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

cuck cuck im gay posted:

masturbate a retard

Don't get the OP excited.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Gloryhole with a coin slot

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

down n out posted:

Gloryhole with a coin slot
Working for dad I see

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
youtube gamimg channel

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont think I understand the question

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Meowbot posted:

lets say you were eidsabled and couldnt work what would you do to make money from home?
Disrupt the supply of steam trading cards to cause a gigantic spike in value, and rake in the big bucks :twisted:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
we have good enough net worth plus no debt so we probably don't need to work real jobs anymore, but we are going to for 5-10 more years because then we can not work in style :feelsgood:

Aug 4, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

i dont think I understand the question

yea question makes no sense gently caress you op

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'd open a lemonade stand and spike it with pee.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
growing magic mushrooms for fun and profit

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

I'd do what every young person with money in my area does and open a brewery. All the beers would have quirky nerd reference names.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'd sell my pee to people about to take drug tests. I just won't tell them about the prescription opiates I'm on.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Chief McHeath posted:

I'd open a lemonade stand and spike it with pee.

I'm gonna open a piss stand and spike it with vodka

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
Start a voluntary euthanasia campaign charity advocating for the right of disabled people to end their lives. Then I would pay myself a 6-figure salary as an executive director. Any remaining funds go on luxury 'fact-finding' trips to Switzerland.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Soylent Yellow posted:

Start a voluntary euthanasia campaign charity advocating for the right of disabled people to end their lives. Then I would pay myself a 6-figure salary as an executive director. Any remaining funds go on luxury 'fact-finding' trips to Switzerland.

We've got a winner

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

cuck cuck im gay posted:

masturbate a retard

HAaha sounds like this dude would choose to work from home :xd:

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
There are many ways to work from home, such as telemarketing. That being said, I'd probably just sell drugs. Maybe take the screen out of a window so I can sell drugs from the couch.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

LGD posted:

if I'm quadriplegic I probably live in my parent's basement in a never-ending hellscape of inadequate state support and try to write movie reviews or something

This life doesn't sound too bad to me

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

If I could live in a matrix pod and forget about everything and die and be a ghost that haunts the internet I would do it.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Shakill OReal posted:

If I could live in a matrix pod and forget about everything and die and be a ghost that haunts the internet I would do it.

So the man in the machine would become the ghost in the machine.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Minimalist Program posted:

HAaha sounds like this dude would choose to work from home :xd:

:rimshot:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

ProfessorMurder posted:

There are many ways to work from home, such as telemarketing. That being said, I'd probably just sell drugs. Maybe take the screen out of a window so I can sell drugs from the couch.

I'd like to buy some drugs please.

*Sees an episode of Cops on the TV*

*Gets sketched out and leaves*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I would shoot myself in the head if I got so hosed up i couldn't even do work

• Locked thread