Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Hi guys I am 44th US president Barack Obama. As I am leaving office soon I wanted to give some of my most valued constituents the opportunity to ask me questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
is all of this is just an excuse to make an Obama krusty?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Did you mean what you said when you told me that you loved me?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

is all of this is just an excuse to make an Obama krusty?

Let me be clear. No

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
so what exactly did you threaten Bernie with when he visited the white house?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

mr president, what would you look like as a clown?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

How many interns have you banged in the oval office?

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Mr President, what's a good wine with grilled orange roughy?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Are threesomes really overrated?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

so what exactly did you threaten Bernie with when he visited the white house?
Senator Sanders had some very legitimate concerns about the direction of the democratic party and that progressive positions would be obfuscated or ignored for the sake of party cohesion. I took him to the wine cellar Thomas Jefferson had built on the property and explained to him that this was were the devil lives locked him into a steamer trunk belonging to a 1812 war widow for several hours wherein he claimed to ohave communion with the indian chief who brought him around to our way of thinking

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

mr president, what would you look like as a clown?
I don't know, maybe like this :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Do you think the 8 year old joke of fake and ironic cia names for political figures installing a military dictatorship transparently in our government that has been perpetuated by cia splinter cells committing acts of global and domestic terrorism has run a little thin?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Pawn 17 posted:

How many interns have you banged in the oval office?
None I am a happily married man although Michelle and I have experimented with other couples in the past.

gleebster posted:

Mr President, what's a good wine with grilled orange roughy?
I would recommend a dry white wine like a riesling

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Are threesomes really overrated?
Threesomes are good but take a lot of effort to coordinate and are only worth it if all parties are really into it. The first time can be terrifying but its important to persevere through

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Who really did 9/11?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

What is your favorite soup?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Who really did 9/11?

it was me, sorry

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
What's up with you and Putin? One day you're hugging and kissing, the next day you're making GBS threads all over eachother on air. Did you guys have a fight and if so can you please make up before something bad happens?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Mr President how does it make you feel that I sent lowtax ten dollars before you did?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Is cum ghosts?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Drad_Bert posted:

Let me be clear. No

came to ask this, left disappointed.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
blacks or whites, who is the best race?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Do you think the 8 year old joke of fake and ironic cia names for political figures installing a military dictatorship transparently in our government that has been perpetuated by cia splinter cells committing acts of global and domestic terrorism has run a little thin?
A little but only on account of the agency's diminishing influence on world events in favor of social experiments using recreational research chemicals. Of these, only Krokodil has had its intended effect although experiments with Phenazepam in South America have yielded some positive results.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Who really did 9/11?
A hardline faction of the government of the People's Republic of China by way of Arab Maoist groups masquerading as Islamic fundamentalists, the intention being to draw the US into a prolonged war on the Arab peninsula, gradually eroding its power and influence and bringing rise to neo-isolationist sentiment throughout the country, thus giving China a free hand to expand its sphere of influence throughout Africa, the arab world and Asia pacific.

satanic splash-back posted:

What is your favorite soup?
Minestrone

phasmid posted:

What's up with you and Putin? One day you're hugging and kissing, the next day you're making GBS threads all over eachother on air. Did you guys have a fight and if so can you please make up before something bad happens?
Russo-American relations are a difficult subject to broach. My administration has held to the Bush administrations stance re: Russia which entails acknowledging the continuing influence of Russia in the post-Soviet era and that countries status as a great power also slowly working up massaging the inner thighs sensually before lightly touching the taint and scrotum. America can not afford to buy into the delusion that Russia is only to be taken seriously as an militarily aggressive authoritarian state.

reignofevil posted:

Mr President how does it make you feel that I sent lowtax ten dollars before you did?
Disappointed but understanding

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Is cum ghosts?
No

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

What is cum?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Good job with racial equality, you dickwad

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ChrisHansen posted:

Good job with racial equality, you dickwad

state it in the form of a question, please

Science Rocket
Sep 4, 2006

Putting the Flash in Flash Man
How Muslim are you really?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Drad_Bert posted:

Hi guys I am 44th US president Barack Obama. As I am leaving office soon I wanted to give some of my most valued constituents the opportunity to ask me questions.

whats your fav pic op

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Hogge Wild posted:

whats your fav pic op

The lemonparty pic with John McCain as all three grandpas. Obviously.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

you got gears?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'm Vladimir Putin.

I hope we can still be friends after you're done being President. You might not believe it, but I love and respect Barry, the man, just as much as I love and respect Barack the US President. If anything, our friendship will be even stronger when we're not locked in a state of constant international rivalry.

I just wanted you to know that. You are always welcome at my house and at my secret underground complex. Will you still visit?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I'm Vladimir Putin.

I hope we can still be friends after you're done being President. You might not believe it, but I love and respect Barry, the man, just as much as I love and respect Barack the US President. If anything, our friendship will be even stronger when we're not locked in a state of constant international rivalry.

I just wanted you to know that. You are always welcome at my house and at my secret underground complex. Will you still visit?

post youre dick

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
How come no one has ever thrown a shoe at you like they did to Bush?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Guys! Guys! I talked to the president Barack Hussein Obama today!

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Mr president, do you feel ashamed when using the squatty potty in front of your wife when you accidentally leave the bathroom door open?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Why do you say "uhhh" all the time

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
which movie is better: Con Air or The Rock?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
I am Abdulaziz Ibn Saud's butler's weekend maid and I welcome you to the thread.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

thanks a lot

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
It's not ghosts persay because cum is corporeal but it is a supernatural entity not the shadow of life like a reverent but that of potential life potential little baby fairylings swarming over your body invading every orifice

RicochetD20 posted:

How Muslim are you really?
As all hell

Hogge Wild posted:

whats your fav pic op

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

The lemonparty pic with John McCain as all three grandpas. Obviously.

I don't know what this is is this some hiphoppity lingo the kids use these days

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I'm Vladimir Putin.

Vlad I know things have been difficult lately but I treasure the time we have spent together. Please know that your actions and the actions of your country have hurt me deeply. Please be the better man we both know you are.

RaceBannon posted:

How come no one has ever thrown a shoe at you like they did to Bush?
Because I'm a secret muslim oh poo poo

Salem Saberhagen posted:

Mr president, do you feel ashamed when using the squatty potty in front of your wife when you accidentally leave the bathroom door open?
That is a rude question. I would not leave the door open either accidentally or on purpose

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Why do you say "uhhh" all the time
When I was a boy, a white person hit me in te face with a rock, causing a permanent speech impediment. I'm in speech therapy but the prognosis is not good

Harald posted:

which movie is better: Con Air or The Rock?
Con-air is better as a popcorn flick but the Rock is a thinking mans movie

im gaye posted:

thanks a lot
You're Welcome

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
op, should lf be brought back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert